(MBBO#5 Class 2) - Poke Choppa - FINISHED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read my thread. There will be a nanner on it. The build or the build off aren't over yet.

It was a joke. I laughed. Banana seats matter!

furyus

It was a joke. I laughed. Banana seats matter!

furyus

I laughed too bud, sorry if my comeback sounded differently. Nanners do matter!!! :banana:

I love the pictures I just want to come visit and take pictures of my rides there, You take pictures in front of some very interesting architecture. :thumbsup:

Thanks. I'm pretty proud of my city. Every corner is a great photo opportunity and I live in the heart of Savannah's Historic District. There is a good reason that we have over 13 million visitors a year.

...There is a good reason that we have over 13 million visitors a year.
The reason is that General William T. Sherman presented the city of Savannah to President Abraham Lincoln as a Christmas gift instead of destroying it about 150 years ago!
I love visiting Savannah BTW!

I have no idea if I will actually try this out or not, but a friend posted up some pics of a king and queen seat idea he had. I remembered that I still have this tucked away somewhere.

Would this qualify as a banana seat?

14352021_328866617454629_8128307854723046070_o.jpg

It's pretty big though. This is approximately what I think it would look like on Poke Choppa.

14310520_328879107453380_8108397842366524846_o.jpg

If I go the Easy Rider route, I may have to use these pipes and join a commune.

IMG_2893_zpsf528cb5e.jpg
14361280_1101757693246690_5200330688743065825_o.jpg

The reason is that General William T. Sherman presented the city of Savannah to President Abraham Lincoln as a Christmas gift instead of destroying it about 150 years ago!
I love visiting Savannah BTW!

Come on over and we'll hit the streets!!

We say that Sherman felt Savannah was too nice to burn on his March to the Sea, but the truth is the city fathers met him on the outskirts of the city and bribed him with millions of dollars worth of cotton, a mansion to stay in, and a large contingent of prostitutes. While this was going on, our army was escaping across the river on a makeshift raft bridge.

Come on over and we'll hit the streets!!

We say that Sherman felt Savannah was too nice to burn on his March to the Sea, but the truth is the city fathers met him on the outskirts of the city and bribed him with millions of dollars worth of cotton, a mansion to stay in, and a large contingent of prostitutes. While this was going on, our army was escaping across the river on a makeshift raft bridge.
Only someone from Lancaster Ohio would fall for that old trick.....oh wait...

That seat is cool, but man it's gotta be heavy.

Somebody did a mock king/queen last year...Smoopy? maybe?

Somebody did a mock king/queen last year...Smoopy? maybe?

Yeah, I remember that bike. I think he also had the beginnings of a king and queen trike years ago.

If there's a frame out there to support that seat, you've got it with that Electra
Maybe position it a little forward in order to use the 'queen' seat for riding? You've rode odder bikes *cough*Fugsley *cough* [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tracked down the kingfish/queenfish seat from my stash along with a crutch

20160924_195820.jpg

Here is the first balancing act mock up with it slammed on the wheel and frame.

20160924_194448.jpg

The proportions are as big as I thought they would be. No way could I easily ride it with it slammed this low though. I laid the bike out on the pavers to do some aerial view mockups. The natural line for the sissy bar isn't going to line up with the axle or frame end, so I am going to see if I can use fork legs to handle the curved bottom end of the sissy bar and junction to the frame/axles.

20160924_195556.jpg
20160924_200306.jpg

Latest posts

Back