(MBBO#5 Class 1) Huffy Altered Ego

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I traded you a real lemon. :(
No way! The bike is great, just needed a little extra attention, no complaints here, love the bike. :nod:

Well I'm behind on posting pictures but here it is after I got it back from paint. The rare color combination of Seafrost Green/Astro Blue candy fade. Running the clock up to the last minute to finish the bike. Whew! :whew:

Got the bike frame back Tuesday then went on a marathon building of it late into the night Tues and early Wednesday morning and afternoon. When I got the bike completed it was sprinkling the rain, grey skies, and temp dive. I know I forgot to put the cable clips on and the head badge but I was racing time with daylight and an incoming storm. I made it into a dual bike so to speak with the "Altered Ego"option. So here are the final pics and some retro ads I made up to go with it. Hope you guys like it as much as I do.

I've decided I want my frame back. I'll PM my address.

Super bummer it's raining. I hope to see some pics in the sun soon.

Holy Smokes Jesse, that's a fantastic build! Who did the paint? They did an excellent job! I wish my fades looked as good, but I'm still learning. Terrific work all around!

I don't know how easy it would be to get JC Draggins in my car, but I'm feeling the need to drive down and have a race on our suicide bikes.
Me trying to race on that bike would be suicide :grin:

Latest posts

Back