(MBBO#5 - Class 1) - Bring'em Back ALIVE!!!! StingRay Pixie Gripper Slik Mini Muscle FINISHED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you go to "part" this out, I call dibs on the left hand grip tape...

Merle.

sent from a crowded phonebooth...

I really don't want to separate that from the bike, but I do have a similar one that I can give you a deal on.

Sweet Pixie! it's great fun to shine up an old Schwinn.

Runabout Grippper Sliks are wider, Those are the same as a Midget though so a perfect conversion kit to make a mid seventies Mini Scrambler frame into a midget.

No rush on the finished section. I may still play around with another muscle build before it's all over with.

Wingbar Pigbike

Photos of you riding it, says so in the rules - must be ridden :p

Rule 2- If your builds rideability is questionable please provide a riding picture or video, just to quell that question from those that like to cause trouble.

:p:p

It doesn't say that I have be the person on the bike :p trouble maker. :bigsmile:

:eek: Maybe we need to adjust that rule!

Next we will here is that King is taken in for questioning because of hanging around playgrounds trying to talk to kids... "I only wanted them to ride my bike so I could get a photo Officer!"

Luke.

Didn't you see the custom electrical tape on the left? :)

Just noticed you put the grips back on the wrong side.....or were they wrong when you started and you fixed it ?

Just noticed you put the grips back on the wrong side.....or were they wrong when you started and you fixed it ?

I had to change it up a little to make it a "custom" :). Hope that doesn't disqualify me from Classic 1.

:eek: Maybe we need to adjust that rule!

Next we will here is that King is taken in for questioning because of hanging around playgrounds trying to talk to kids... "I only wanted them to ride my bike so I could get a photo Officer!"

Luke.

That would be too creepy.

I had to change it up a little to make it a "custom" :). Hope that doesn't disqualify me from Classic 1.

To any muscle bike guy worth his salt would say that's "doing it wrong" you gotta have the right letter on the right bolt etc. and part of the fun of the hobby is knowing all that minutiae. Once you know how something is supposed to be, the errors stand out like a sore thumb. Kind of similar to the collector car hobby in a lot of ways.

Last edited:
Rule 2- If your builds rideability is questionable please provide a riding picture or video, just to quell that question from those that like to cause trouble.

:p:p

It doesn't say that I have be the person on the bike :p trouble maker. :bigsmile:

Says picture or vid...at least give us a pic c'mon..:D..video would be better tho...it's a Schwinn it will be okay.

Last edited:
To any muscle bike guy worth his salt would say that's "doing it wrong" you gotta have the right letter on the right bolt etc. and part of the fun of the hobby is knowing all that minutiae. Once you know how something is supposed to be, the errors stand out like a sore thumb. Kind of similar to the collector car hobby in a lot of ways.

Yeah, but this is "RAT" Rod Bikes. I refuse to conform to restoration mantras. :21::rockout:

All joking aside, are you actually serious that this grip is a left hand grip???

Latest posts

Back