(MBBO-5 c2)⚜Ride O'clock⚜((FOR SALE))

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This build does not deserve to be on page 2!
Thankfully this popped up in my Instagram feed so I have a reason to bump it to the top!

Screenshot_2016-11-01-03-33-33.png

Great work 1HP! It is getting noticed!

Luke.

:13: cool ! Thanks alot guys! :)
there is finally a sun today so i got more pics and videos done :nod:

i finally replace the clock , i sacrificed my 10buck daily watch for the cause , this one was well done and had a inner plastic casing just the right size to fit the cap ,so i just cut the plate to the right diameter and resize the arrows , one broke off but i manage to glue on the orange arrow from the previous watch on it:thumbsup:
DSCN7040_zpsngt7sh85.jpg

yep its getting cold , i had some of my winter gear on
DSCN7041_zpsp9p2e08w.jpg

DSCN7034_zps6f8p857c.jpg
DSCN7035_zpsbtbyn9sm.jpg
DSCN7037_zpsopcyviu8.jpg
DSCN7036_zpsaw4j1gzu.jpg

a better video view

and that all important action video :nerd:

Great job going that it steers and handles correctly with the front as wacky as u built it to look. Awsome all around..

Edit* I take it your neighbors have given up trying understand... Or have accepted your lvl of oddball building as normal... Not even a twitch as u wheelie buy hahhaa.. great vid and build..

Great job going that it steers and handles correctly with the front as wacky as u built it to look. Awsome all around..

Edit* I take it your neighbors have given up trying understand... Or have accepted your lvl of oddball building as normal... Not even a twitch as u wheelie buy hahhaa.. great vid and build..
not even my neighbors , its about 15min from home :wink1: needed a quiet street and this one was perfect with decent road and a turn at the end where i could mount my camera to the sign
Thank you :)

Really great work!
btw - if I would have been the other rider in the yellow slicker...I would have rubber-necked so hard I would have plowed into something :)
Me too!

Luke.

Latest posts

Back