(MBBO#4 Class 2) Air Force Too. Withdrawn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to your build "taking wing" Falstaff!

I'm in the U.S. Navy, so I already don't approve of this build.

ok, just kidding. Anything military themed has my seal of approval. :thumbsup:
I was in the Navy myself.
Its just difficult to theme that around a bike,haven't figured out how to put knee knockers on a bubble head bike.

Are you going to paint it Wild Blue Yonder?

Hmmmmmm
Trying to think how to make a bike look like a jar head.LOL
Maybe a Gomer Pyle headbadge.
Man I could keep going...
Ok I'm done.

10 posts no pics.. wish I could see a bike. Oh! Hey how'sa bout' a picture of the bike... Bike, bike, bike, bicycle, bike, bike... or maybe a shot of the bike (I don't think there is a bike) here bikey bikey bike... Oh where, oh where, is the bicycle that's been so eloquently spoken of? Maybe it's like that spoon, there is no spoon... More bike please.

Merle. :crazy:

10 posts no pics.. wish I could see a bike. Oh! Hey how'sa bout' a picture of the bike... Bike, bike, bike, bicycle, bike, bike... or maybe a shot of the bike (I don't think there is a bike) here bikey bikey bike... Oh where, oh where, is the bicycle that's been so eloquently spoken of? Maybe it's like that spoon, there is no spoon... More bike please.

Merle. :crazy:
First post said pics this weekend,I do these posts from my phone. Not able to post pics from here and don't own a computer yet. Been to busy to get to the library,will post pics soon as I can.

First post said pics this weekend,I do these posts from my phone. Not able to post pics from here and don't own a computer yet. Been to busy to get to the library,will post pics soon as I can.
Yeah I do both, I surf with tapatalk but post pics with the laptop... So I get cha'. I think you can post pics from a cell but I don't know how. Anyway just pokin' some fun...

Carl.

Yeah I do both, I surf with tapatalk but post pics with the laptop... So I get cha'. I think you can post pics from a cell but I don't know how. Anyway just pokin' some fun...

Carl.
Yea I know,and I take no offence at all. I probably should've waited til I could post pics to enter this build off.
But truth be told,and I really don't want to sound like a whiney ...
I've just been busy,started school last week. Already missed some days including today,had to get an endoscopy and biopsy to make sure I don't have stomach cancer. Being involved in these last two build offs give me motivation, I enjoy the camaraderie and fun.

As a matter of fact I got a good laugh out of your post,even read it aloud to my girlfriend. I don't think I'll get my bike done before the build is over,and that's fine. As I've said before, I'm just here to build bikes man.

IMG_0001.JPG

this is the frame i'll be using.

Latest posts

Back