MBBO#3 Class 1 VOTING THREAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for your favorite bikes!

• 1: Orange Lightning

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • 2: Orange Enigma

Votes: 17 18.5%
  • 3: Wheelie and the chopper bunch

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • 4: The Ginch

Votes: 26 28.3%
  • 5: Powerglide

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • 6: The Jackolope

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • 7: Hurst Stingray fastback

• 8: Wildcat Scotty

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • 9: Banana Reset

Votes: 26 28.3%
  • 10: Low Certification

• 11: Fruit Krate

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • 12: The Judge

Votes: 36 39.1%
  • 13: Super Stock Scrambler

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • 14: Derelict Dill

Votes: 32 34.8%
  • 15: Buzz Kill

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • 16: Hot Purple Valiant

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally, I think that's the best part... and possibly the point... of these build offs. Not to compete against each other, but to inspire and motivate a better result than we would be able to do alone. You can see that in every thread. Words of encouragement, free-flowing ideas, and specific questions answered. Look what happened to Luke and c1run1 as examples. Both those guys were thinking of dropping out, but I would hope that the strong words of encouragement received from the group pushed them to complete. It certainly looks that way. And both their bikes came out fantastic!
Well said!

Thanks to everyone for participating, and thanks to all who voted!

THE MBBO WILL BE BACK LATER THIS YEAR! (2015)

Luke.

THE MBBO WILL BE BACK LATER THIS YEAR! (2015)
I've already got my project set aside. A 1969 girls 24" Super Stock that I will be modifying into a 5 speed for my daughter.

However... I will be retired from the Navy and hopefully have a job in the real world, so I don't know how different my life will be. So I can't make promises to attend. I could be homeless by that point. Who knows. :oops:

I've already got my project set aside. A 1969 girls 24" Super Stock that I will be modifying into a 5 speed for my daughter.

However... I will be retired from the Navy and hopefully have a job in the real world, so I don't know how different my life will be. So I can't make promises to attend. I could be homeless by that point. Who knows. :oops:
CRASH, with your skill-set, I doubt you’ll ever be homeless.

VOTING OVER!

Here are the placements for Class 1:

1: "The Judge" by CRASH
2: "Derelict Dill" by MINI-CRASH
=3: "The Ginch" by Ichoptop
=3: "Banana Reset" by whopperchopper

Here are the placements for Class 2:

1: "No Name Speedster" by KEMPRACING
2: "Mad Maxine" by LukeTheJoker
3: "Sick Trike" by c1run1

Congrats to everyone who participated, all the builds were very awesome!

Luke.

Congrats everyone! It was a fantastic MBBO and I'm surprised and humbled to have done so well. My son Logan (Min-Crash) will be excited to hear the news. Any prize donations will be going to him, and I'm going to be making him a little plaque (instead of trophy) with a pic of his bike.

On the WBO!

Congrats to all the bikes that grabbed a place...Crash ya did it again!!!!
Everyone who enters and finishes are winners in my mind.:113:
So many great bikes very hard to vote.

awesome buildoff congrats to the top winners and everyone that entered is a winner,thanx to all that voted on low cert,didnt really expect to be above the bottom so very happy with that,so onto who who I personally like the best,top bling bike goes to THE GINCH,well done Ichoptop,top rust/patina goes to DERELICT DILL,well done Minicrash,surprise I have a 3rd as well,top functional use bike goes to (drumroll in the background)...............Funkme for GOOD VIBRATIONS(everyone goes wild in the background):41::41::113::113::rockout::rockout:congrats and a home made plaque will be made and sent out,shouldnt take as long as the build off to make..hahaha..ha..ha:39:,yer I better get started:praise:

...top rust/patina goes to DERELICT DILL,well done Minicrash

a home made plaque will be made and sent out
You're making plaques? That's really cool! I can't wait to see it! I'm having one made for him as well with a picture of his bike on it, so he can remember it years from now, even if he sells the bike.

late to the party response, lol...

Loved the buildoff this year, wish I'd had more time to both follow long, and maybe to build one, but fall-winter is my busy time workwise, plus family,etc,etc.

One thing to comment on - was all the 'resto-mod' style builds, I have a thing for what I call 'modern muscle ' ( based more around newer frames done muscle style ), and was great to see the new-technolgy builds, might have to steal some of those ideas . ;)

Also great to see the encouragment in the thread here, truly all friends, and although competitive (some :) ) , it's all about sharing the passion.

Hoping to sometime get a build entered and finished, lol.... need to make it happen. ( I have about 10 half done, and creeping along, does that count ? :)

Latest posts

Back