MBBO#3 and 2015 Winter BO.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you likely to join either (or both) Build-Off's?

• Total voters
What are peoples thoughts on a BMX/MTB/KLUNKER build-off next year instead of a muscle bike build-off?

3 years running on Muscle Bikes, is it time for a change?

Luke.

I've always wanted to build a from scatch adult sized BMX. Hmm, fat tired, custom 29er bmx...

..... I'm in!

First, let me say that I just found this thread. I don't normally check this area, so I hadn't seen it before. I have a build idea that I've just recently developed, and that I'm excited about, so I think I'll be in for the Winter Build Off.

As to next year's build off idea, I've had a 26" BMX idea floating around in my head for a while, but with no plans to actually do it anytime soon. This might be the motivation I need to do it.

First, let me say that I just found this thread. I don't normally check this area, so I hadn't seen it before. I have a build idea that I've just recently developed, and that I'm excited about, so I think I'll be in for the Winter Build Off.

As to next year's build off idea, I've had a 26" BMX idea floating around in my head for a while, but with no plans to actually do it anytime soon. This might be the motivation I need to do it.
Awesome!

Luke.

so winter build dates? and would anyone have a problem with Momma Jats and I teaming up? There will not be any fork fabrication etc. But she needs a trike to ride. it will be a combination of Schwinn trike and another frame. its her choice of colors Etc. what do you guys think?
Troy

Dates were given, but possibly on another thread. JAN 1 to APR 1. I've gotta say, I'm excited to start my build! This one's been keeping me up at night. I wish I were exaggerating.
:thumbsup: First post on this thread actually:
Winter Build-Off#02 2015: January 1st to April 1st 2015.

Very cool that everyone is looking forward to it so much!

would anyone have a problem with Momma Jats and I teaming up?

Pretty sure most will be ok with a husband and wife team!

Luke.

:thumbsup: First post on this thread actually:

Very cool that everyone is looking forward to it so much!

Pretty sure most will be ok with a husband and wife team!

Luke.
cool! we will be doing just hers no me being in the way with a build for me!! she is very excited about this build.

What are peoples thoughts on a BMX/MTB/KLUNKER build-off next year instead of a muscle bike build-off?

Luke.
I'm a muscle bike guy, so I say "keep with what works". There's the WBO and big RRB build off for the other stuff. I already have my project for the MBBO4. ;)

I don't know whats it called but will a new title or topic be created for the winter build off as was done for the MBBO?
Yes, a new thread group will be created in the next couple of days. Thanks for the reminder though, I need to shoot of an email to Rat Rod to get it set up!

Luke.

Luke.
Due to popular demand, going to keep the MBBO in it's normal time slot and bump the BMX/MTB/Klunker to the WBO timeslot Jan-Apr 2016...

Luke.

Due to popular demand, going to keep the MBBO in it's normal time slot and bump the BMX/MTB/Klunker to the WBO timeslot Jan-Apr 2016...

Luke.
So is this build off started or when will it start I haven't seen a thread Yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back