MBBO#3 and 2015 Winter BO.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you likely to join either (or both) Build-Off's?

• Total voters
2 hours till the start of the MBBO!
Feel free to start working once it hits midnight, the new thread group will go up at some point during the day and we can start our threads when it is up!

Luke.

I would be down for the "restore" class Luke..I just picked up this 1964 Sting-Ray Deluxe and have plans to do a full resto on it
What happened to this build? I was looking forward to watching this one.

Carl.

Something followed me home from the dump shop over the weekend...
Need to re-think my build to make this fit somehow...

14906083733_78302b4144_z.jpg

Luke.

I quit before i started when i saw this ...lol good luck luke !

I've been away for a while and just saw the competition today. I bought a couple of bikes last weekend that I would like to get started on and enter at least one into the competition, what do I need to do to enter?

"ANYTHING GOES" BUILD OFF RULES
1. You can only enter one bike in the build off (can change bikes once if needed)
2. Start a new post and use the bike name as the post "Subject/Title." Keep a running journal in your thread about your build.
3. Bike must not already be built.
4. If you are building a custom frame, frame must be built by the forum member (this includes welding and fabrication).
5. Must include progress and finished photos (all in one thread please)
6. Bike must be ridable.

Same rules as the BBO... I see no problem with it.

Carl.

are 3 wheelers and/or recumbent cycles allowed in winter build off scratch build
"ANYTHING GOES" BUILD OFF RULES
1. You can only enter one bike in the build off (can change bikes once if needed)
2. Start a new post and use the bike name as the post "Subject/Title." Keep a running journal in your thread about your build.
3. Bike must not already be built.
4. If you are building a custom frame, frame must be built by the forum member (this includes welding and fabrication).
5. Must include progress and finished photos (all in one thread please)
6. Bike must be ridable.

Same rules as the BBO... I see no problem with it.

Carl.
No problems at all!
Would like to see the build!

Luke.

I may be jumping the gun, but anything set up for winter build up yet?
"Winter Build-Off#02 2015: January 1st to April 1st 2015."
I'd like to see a low cost (more time than money) no new paint (too darn cold in Wisconsin winter for paint to dry) Klunker or Bomber build off (just want to build one) Your thoughts?

I may be jumping the gun, but anything set up for winter build up yet?
"Winter Build-Off#02 2015: January 1st to April 1st 2015."
I'd like to see a low cost (more time than money) no new paint (too darn cold in Wisconsin winter for paint to dry) Klunker or Bomber build off (just want to build one) Your thoughts?
You can build whatever you want, there is no theme in the winter build off!

Luke.

What are peoples thoughts on a BMX/MTB/KLUNKER build-off next year instead of a muscle bike build-off?

3 years running on Muscle Bikes, is it time for a change?

Luke.

Latest posts

Back