MBBO#05 These will be the rules. Sept 1st to Dec 1st 2016.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pondering if to enter or not?:39:
I'm not into muscle bikes so much,as parts are expensive to be sent.
Then I thought why cant I do a 3 wheel version.Then noticed LTJ has beat me to that idea,but it is still on my mind.Then I read the rules.:wondering:
Ape bars checked.
SPOON SADDLE ???
So have to ask,what is a spoon saddle? Googled it,and normal bike seats come up.I'm guessing they have like a scoop seat? Does someone have a pic of one.Nana and loaf I know of.
And different size tires or wheels,I get that.

Then I thought why cant I do a 3 wheel version.Then noticed LTJ has beat me to that idea,but it is still on my mind.Then I read the rules.:wondering:
Ape bars checked.
SPOON SADDLE ???
So have to ask,what is a spoon saddle? Googled it,and normal bike seats come up.I'm guessing they have like a scoop seat? Does someone have a pic of one.Nana and loaf I know of.
I'm not sure what a spoon saddle is either.

This was shown as a "Iversion Mesinger made spoon seat".
a761a6bf74f7215186d5143b7ca94648.jpg

cc95864beccfcd167a85dbd5073c3af7.png

Are we counting this as spoon saddle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:eek: No!
This was shown as a "Iversion Mesinger made spoon seat".
a761a6bf74f7215186d5143b7ca94648.jpg
Yep, that is a spoon seat, as far as I understand it they have a higher backrest and are usually mounted with the front higher than an equivalent banana seat.

Check out @Smoopy's Scooby Snack build for possibly the ultimate example:

Luke.

Ape bars checked.
SPOON SADDLE ???
I hope you join in Funk... :thumbsup:

Luke.

cc95864beccfcd167a85dbd5073c3af7.png

Are we counting this as spoon saddle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats what comes up when you google,sort of reminds me of a scooped pan saddle....Now thr is a idea...

I hope you join in Funk... :thumbsup:

Luke.
Mmmm have to think,as more rules this year. Was use to the old 2 out of 3 choice.It's the seat thingy that might get me a wee stuck on....Let me sleep on designs.

Mmmm have to think,as more rules this year. Was use to the old 2 out of 3 choice.It's the seat thingy that might get me a wee stuck on....Let me sleep on designs.
Just don't sleep too long, We finish a month earlier this year too, 51 days left...

Luke.

Just don't sleep too long, We finish a month earlier this year too, 51 days left...

Luke.
Well just picked up a nana seat for 21 euro including shipping. So maybe I just enter in the class1 and restore a german musle bike.Will know by the weekend.

Uh oh...I better get back on that bike, man...Been fixing up other bikes to generate some $$....29 DAYS....ok...we can deal with that...
:nod:
I know the feeling, I have so much still to do! :confused:

Luke.

Latest posts

Back