(MBBO#05 Class 2) Scat Pack

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There it is! Ta-Da!
DSC_0161.JPG

Turned out great. It's got a very "hot rod" vibe to it! Corny, I know, but my son is 7 and the time we've had building these bikes is absolutely priceless. Memories (and the bikes) that he'll cherish for a lifetime. We're already scheming on the next one........hehehehe......

Awsome..... The graphics also came out killer glad u desired to just run the guard as it was!! Lucky kid and lucky father get play with toys so well together.
Congrats!!!
Some of my earliest and best memories of my father are based on my first bike and time spent sharing common passion for just kustoms and hot rods.
Congrats on a solid win regardless of votes.

Turned out great. It's got a very "hot rod" vibe to it! Corny, I know, but my son is 7 and the time we've had building these bikes is absolutely priceless. Memories (and the bikes) that he'll cherish for a lifetime. We're already scheming on the next one........hehehehe......
And that, my friend, is what it's all about.

Awesome job! Great bike. Love that stagger on the tires and the skinny looks really cool with the triple tree forks. The geared hub and disc/drum brake setup is sweet.

my son is 7 and the time we've had building these bikes is absolutely priceless. Memories (and the bikes) that he'll cherish for a lifetime. We're already scheming on the next one........hehehehe......

Amen to that. Makes it extra fun doing a bike with your son.

Really like the finished product! Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to ask, how well does the bike on the left handle?
And can you get me a shot of the fork legs in the upper tree?
The "LongShot" is nearly impossible to ride. The fork angle(s) vs. the angle of the headtube make it feel like it has a "hinge" that when you turn the bars it wants to buck you off the bike. You can ride it but, it's just not practical. However? It looks cool as heck! LOL Form over function........

The "LongShot" is nearly impossible to ride. The fork angle(s) vs. the angle of the headtube make it feel like it has a "hinge" that when you turn the bars it wants to buck you off the bike. You can ride it but, it's just not practical. However? It looks cool as heck! LOL Form over function........

Is the kid riding the new one? It sure looks like a good runnner.

Latest posts

Back