(MBBO#05 CLASS 2) - Sassy - Finished - Round 2.5, riding strong!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if i like it yet. Might wait a couple days sand and try it again..

Cut a couple notches off the sissy bar. Wrapped the ends to be nice to the paint.

This pic, looks like a 20" Proportioned bike to me...

It does look good white!
Something about the seat doesn't (wait for it...) sit right with me. *ouch*
Not sure if it's the size, position, or color. With the length of this bike, it seems like a longer seat would give it better proportion. Thoughts?

Not sure if it's the size, position, or color. With the length of this bike, it seems like a longer seat would give it better proportion. Thoughts?
Hehe, it is a short seat. Was thinking the large tires and long frame would match with it, it is comfortable for a banana... maybe not so much. Will have to check the shed, might have something different.

Have u tried a lay back to get it over the rear... I do like kids bananas over the wide panned longer ones..
*Ooops... obligatory great build going on... Just enjoying reading along your build... cheers

Have u tried a lay back to get it over the rear... I do like kids bananas over the wide panned longer ones..
*Ooops... obligatory great build going on... Just enjoying reading along your build... cheers
I have pulled a bent post to the side to plan some cuts on it to get it to the correct centered spot. I hope 3-5 inches back and the smaller seat will look right as rain...

Decided not to repaint it white and try a gold or copper sparkle. Have one hot spot of nickel, will see how many others see it. I am more skeptical, or so i am told...

Pressed in the bottom bracket bearings and installed the crank. A few of us on here have these...

Found the left crank hits frame. Working on a solution... right side chain line is fine.

Pure whited a chainring and arm.

Hoping they look good with the sparkle. So far so good.

Added an aluminum neck recently sanded, painted flat white and glazed to match.

Darker now, done for tonight.

Rigjt crank and brake bracket on the immediate list of things todo next...

Liking the 'white out' of the ring, crank, stem, brake mount! And your set back idea on the seat sounds good. Seat color...?....grips...?

Great candidate for one of these 22 inch nanners. These look great on a big bike.

31nAo-0jYXL.jpg

Killer bike though with whatever seat. Interested to see how the shorty looks farther back.

Liking the 'white out' of the ring, crank, stem, brake mount! And your set back idea on the seat sounds good. Seat color...?....grips...?
OJ, thanks, i wasnt sire if i would like it whited out, but thinking it looks good as well. Derailer will also be painted.

Was thinking on color, so far I am having a hard time deciding. I like the yellow, but also Have a few leather prints. The white and silver, or the snakeskin might be candidates, not liking the brown . All will need a bit of stitching to fit.

Great candidate for one of these 22 inch nanners. These look great on a big bike.

31nAo-0jYXL.jpg

Killer bike though with whatever seat. Interested to see how the shorty looks farther back.
Thanks Chad, I like that slim seat! I think it would look good. I am trying to find the funds for some remaining components... .. with the shortened duration if the build off, having to scrap a few ideas, budget with time availabilty issues this year.
Love that the proportions are just like a 20" with those fat tires!
Need a pic with you in it to really see the size though!

Luke.
Thanks Luke!! Will work on gettimg that sit dow shot after i get the sissy bar mounted and seat post bent in.

Love that the proportions are just like a 20" with those fat tires!
Need a pic with you in it to really see the size though!

Luke.
Took at lunchtime today. Next to InViolet a 20" bile from last year.

Bike is around 7' long, with me about 6' tall.

Latest posts

Back