(MBBO#05 Class 2) Pumpkin King

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Cycletrucks! I can't wait to see one musclebiked! (Don't know if musclebiked is a word)
it is now :bigsmile::thumbsup: same here , should be cool:cool2:

Ditto the King ^ on the well wishes for hurricane recovery. And, if there's a camera handy, grab a couple shots on the goblin night...:grin:
I'll try to remember to take pics. Idk what I'll dress up as, clowns are probably a bad idea this year.:blackeye:

Gotta call this one dead. original forks are bent, so I cant use them just to get it done, and the new fork I was supposed to get in a trade almost a month ago isn't even in the mail yet. I'll just be adding it to the list of "Some Day" builds.

How badly bent are the forks? Can't be fixed?

Luke.

Not too bad, but I put it off because I was expecting the new one any day. Now I have to leave town for work, and as soon as I get home I'm getting ready to go up to @American Vintage Bicycle Supply's swap meet. So rather than scrambling to get everything done I'll bow out and finish this at my own pace.

Sorry you didn't get it ready for Halloween.
Still look forward to seeing it when it's done.

When I was a child my dad once said every day is Halloween for a little boy. Still enough of a little boy to still believe that. Whenever the bike gets done, call it Halloween! Unless it's close to Christmas. You don't want to get crossways with Santa.

Also don't forget to consider the @kirkpatrick fork-O-matic fix-O-resolve-O kontaptomatic (patent pending)... With the leverage that neck has should straighten'er right up..
Defiantly worth a shot if plan replace.

Latest posts

Back