(MBBO#05 Class 2) Pumpkin King

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, everyone. After quite a bit of procrastination I've decided to go ahead with an idea I've been kicking around in my head for a while now. No cutting or welding required (most likely) so I should complete this one. Combining 3 of my favorite things: old bikes, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Halloween; I wanna turn my rusty old Cycle Truck frame into a harbinger of doom and candy.
13340214_1000190093422073_6300428631067614025_o.jpg

2" wide rims and orangewall tires will give it a pop of color.
14500626_1082434475197634_1827366420742995402_o.jpg

Hopefully this turns out like the picture in my head.

This years rules have changed a bit...

"Class 1: Will now be only for rebuilt and refurbished original muscle bikes or accurate reproductions of an original muscle bike in their original sizes. Period correct accessories are encouraged."

You'd think it would be class 1, as it came with big n' littles from the factory :bigsmile:

Jason

How's the pumpkin chariot coming along Josh?
Slow, the hurricane threw my timetable off. No power at my house until 2 days ago, and been busy as heck at work. I'm gonna try to get it sanded down today, painted tomorrow, and assembled later this week. I want it rideable by Halloween, any extras after that will happen in November

Love how those tires and wheels turned out. Show an angled shot of that rear wheel to show off how fat it is.
Sorry to hear about the tree and the power loss from Matthew. We only lost power for 1 day. Good luck getting everything back in order.
Have fun with Pumpkin King on Halloween.

Latest posts

Back