(MBBO#05 Class 2) Mantis

Jul 4, 2015
Ok Guys and Gals This build off I decided on another Fat bike build seeing how I picked one up afew weeks back on sale so here's the start:

It was a little hard on pedaling so I did a 6 speed conversion to it:

Also purchased some parts off ebay, Will post more tomorrow morning when I get around to unpacking all the box's

LukeTheJoker

Nov 17, 2012
Broken Hill, Australia
www.ratrodbikes.com
This thing is crazy, crazy cool that is, looking forward to seeing it with apes and a banana! And all your tires are backwards, but I am guessing you are doing that just to annoy me! :21:

How will the toe clearance be when turning?

Luke.

Jul 4, 2015
This thing is crazy, crazy cool that is, looking forward to seeing it with apes and a banana! And all your tires are backwards, but I am guessing you are doing that just to annoy me! :21:

How will the toe clearance be when turning?

Luke.
I may have done that with the tyres just for you luke :p and clearance is ok but I'm moving the forks about another 20 or 30mm further forward just to make sure.
Yes! But I hope you have good legs cause you're gonna need some muscle to pedal that I guess!
Cool idea!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-S7710 met Tapatalk
It's got a 6 speed conversion there for it but the wheel's getting rebuild at the moment, so I borrowed the rear wheel off lurch

LukeTheJoker

Nov 17, 2012
Broken Hill, Australia
www.ratrodbikes.com
Will you be adding a pivot point to the frame as well?
Don't think steering will work if those are welded on.
Looks like each wheel will have it's own headtube and linked by a steering bar, hardest part will be the Akerman steering angles...

Luke.