(MBBO#05 Class 2) J.C. Draggins

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shakesbeer, I really like this picture. Shows off that awesome fork, the mural, the stance.
falstaffdragbike.jpg

I've been wondering what you'd pick, I'm between that and the one at the bridge for final.
What I can't stop thinking about is a shot of the bike, coming off the bridge with the front wheel on the path and the rear on the wood. At about the angle of ^ that one. With the perspective of the bridge iron, and the swooping down of the wood planks onto the trail. And shoot it real tight, so the bike fills the frame....you have one more day....till midnight Central tomorrow night...

Awesome long a** bike. K&Q seat rocks. Reminds me of CB750/Z1 chops back in the day. Persevere!

furyus

Yes, you finished it!! Love it. The black and green looks great. Congrats!

Yes, you finished it!! Love it. The black and green looks great. Congrats!
Yea, it took a bit but it's done.

I like the colors too, that green is fluorescent it's the fastest drying rattle can paint I've ever seen.

Dude . . . or should I throw back to the 70's and say Heeeeey Maaaaan. Seriously this bike is awesome! You did a great job on it, I love the paint, you said you used fluorescent green, have you thought about getting a pic in black light? Again nicely done.

Dude . . . or should I throw back to the 70's and say Heeeeey Maaaaan. Seriously this bike is awesome! You did a great job on it, I love the paint, you said you used fluorescent green, have you thought about getting a pic in black light? Again nicely done.
I'm gonna have to get a black light and try it.

You know I'm a fan of this one. I'm so glad I forced you to go with a drag fork! :D
Hahaha
I wasn't really planning on getting involved in this one, but I liked the idea. Just wish it hadn't annoyed me so much, but even with all that it still turned out cool.

My stepfather found an old blacklight, I'll pick it up Sunday and see how/if it glows.

Straight out of the 70's! :D
Ever since you posted this comment I've been thinking about a t-shirt design with your quote, something in the style of the explicit lyrics/straight outta compton logo.

Turns out it doesn't glow under blacklight, this is about a foot from the light.
ff88f925a0fafd6a011624a57af86024.jpg

And this is with the light about 2" away.
e9ae493ae32a4f45545c86fc2bb44eab.jpg

Kinda cool how the green looks white and the white has a purple hue.

Sent from my N817 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back