(MBBO#05 Class 2) J.C. Draggins..... Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clubcard.jpg

e126251b-3e31-46fe-8f90-06e8bee87cb7_400.jpg

:grin:

Awesome bike dude nice work . After being on this site for a few years now it's pretty cool to see many of us evolve . The ideals get bigger & the bikes just keep getting better !!! I think over all your best bike yet . Keep flexing your muscle bikes [emoji1320]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I almost agree. Setback is pretty awesome too.:soapbox:

But yes, it is interesting to see how everyone progresses. I've surprised myself with this one.

I love it! I too haven't heard that sound in years. I remember that we would put multiple cards on our bikes. All depended on how many cards we could find or buy, since they were usually baseball cards and how many clothes pins we could sneak out of moms laundry bag! At least all the parents in the neighborhood knew where all the kids were! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow...its July in Australia? :bigsmile:

"This countdown clock displays the remaining time until event name which will happen on 03 July, 2016 in the timezone."
Yeah, seen that, pretty sure that was the day I set the timer up... :crazy2:

Luke.

Went for a ride to get final shots for finished thread.
Did about two miles round trip, about halfway to my LBS I heard a crack.
I figured it might be the seat pan, but kept going. Then another crack. Yup, it was the seat pan.
Luckily it's not a structural issue, it just had to find its natural place on the bike.

I also learned this thing is best for simple cruising, going downhill is a disaster waiting to happen.

I just realized I haven't ridden this thing for a long time. I think I'll dig it out of the corner tomorrow.

This bike is going to undergo a transformation, I've been thinking the past week about building my cousin Steven a custom trike.
Today, I found out his trike was stolen.

So, since I'm off work Friday; I'm going to try a one day trike conversion. Hopefully, I'll be able to get Steve a new ride by Friday evening..... Stay tuned.

Called my aunt today, found out Steven can't balance well enough to step over a men's frame. He needs a step through.

I need a plan B.

Latest posts

Back