(MBBO#05 Class 2) J.C. Draggins..... Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
68712715c13a73e9038e01bddd10600d.jpg

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk
Looking awesome!
Any chance I mentioned where I put the chain I bought for this bike?
It is probably hiding with my missing chrome bolts...

Luke.

I saw you painting. And then you kept painting. And painting. Wow! Nice work.
And to think you were going to bag the whole deal.....
Come what come may, time and the hour runs through the roughest day ~ Macbeth

Thanks guys.
The paint job was tedious, very glad I didn't attempt the flames I was originally thinking.

Still haven't found my chain, I'll spend a couple more hours looking before I settle on something else.

I like tbe chrome showing. More 'muscley' looking. Mural looks like a tattoo...which only adds to the cool factor!

Per previous convos, they just keep getting better. :thumbsup: Just noticed, did you change the spring since the 'episode'? Looks longer, different mounting position. And, how's she ride now?

Per previous convos, they just keep getting better. :thumbsup: Just noticed, did you change the spring since the 'episode'? Looks longer, different mounting position. And, how's she ride now?
I only changed the mounting clamp, originally I had a metal conduit hanger. I replaced it with a rubber pipe hanger.
Spring is the same one, mounting point might be different. I just put it where it looked good.

It rides fine except going up any kind of incline sucks.

You and me both, major struggle with this one for some reason.
I'll need to get a pic of it, but this thing is longer than my car is wide.
Sometimes that happens, I can relate, nearly walked away from the whole bike building thing a couple of times recently...

Luke.

Awesome bike dude nice work . After being on this site for a few years now it's pretty cool to see many of us evolve . The ideals get bigger & the bikes just keep getting better !!! I think over all your best bike yet . Keep flexing your muscle bikes [emoji1320]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back