(MBBO#05 Class 2) J.C. Draggins..... Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bike just keeps getting cooler. B a double d bad. I hope you don't stop. Great video the opening line should say "watch this", looks like a dangerous beast snaking down the alley, you should hang some brass sphere's from the sissy

You're getting a really cool look going. Guard and chain ring are awesome!

Some metallic rattle cans will do the trick for you. I thought Drab Four was a play on drag fork. Love the shaggy sparkly van theme.
Drab Four is what some people called Type O Negative, it's a Beatles spin.

@Muttley had a cool idea about the styling, and I like it.

Love the way the seat looks now! Did you add some curve?
Chain guard is perfect too...

Luke.
Thanks.
Yea, the seat has a style that just happened.
When I cut the banana pan, I mounted the front to the seat post and back to the sissy.
Then I bent a piece of metal S shaped to make the king/queen, the sides have a contour that was unintentional. But it turned out well.

63df41568d1a16c5e1d8feac9130db7a.jpg

Looks like another busted, unfinished build in the pile.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Hard to git going with that long rake, isn't it?
Love the look of that bad chopper Falstaff
I'm not sure what broke on you there. one of those brackets you had designed and laser cut? must be too much * torque on the fork*. (There's a song in that phrase somewhere.)
Ok..build 'er back up and keep it coming you have a lot of cool work into this ride
:thumbsup:
franco

Never try to ride a wheelie on a bike with a 12 pound drag fork.

I have the option of using the fork from a 16" occ stingray, or just say to heII with the whole thing.
Either way, it'll look nothing like I planned.
Danger bro doing danger things.... Well glad ur not beat up or beat yet....
Letting a build dictate it's answer is never a bad thing...
The whole back half took on a new life and already changed the plan....
And it's super bad A.....
keep pushing.

Hard to git going with that long rake, isn't it?
Love the look of that bad chopper Falstaff
I'm not sure what broke on you there. one of those brackets you had designed and laser cut? must be too much * torque on the fork*. (There's a song in that phrase somewhere.)
Ok..build 'er back up and keep it coming you have a lot of cool work into this ride
:thumbsup:
franco
Apparently, when I welded the fork tubes to the lower tree they weren't perfect square.
It didn't take much to bend the lower tree. I'll measure the tubes on the occ, if they're the same diameter I'll be able to keep the drag look. If not, I'll just have to I.A.O.

Apparently, when I welded the fork tubes to the lower tree they weren't perfect square.
It didn't take much to bend the lower tree. I'll measure the tubes on the occ, if they're the same diameter I'll be able to keep the drag look. If not, I'll just have to I.A.O.
Might be better if they sleeve even, either way.... I don't think ur out yet bud.

Well, after a day to lick my wounds; I think I might be back in business.

790d6760ba467db658d8a2bf311f95bf.jpg

a29641734d2bd30bc5c2ce08186c927d.jpg

Everything appears to be where it should be. I don't know how strong this will be, but I'll throw in some just to be safe re-enforcement.

Don't hold your breath tho, this thing might get me some medical bills yet.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back