(MBBO#05 Class 2) *⚜ Ride O'clock ⚜*

Oct 31, 2015
Florida, USA
You know I love it.
1HP, your first picture is linked to your 'build'. the entry:
It doesn't enlarge, it must be tied in with the link....unless you meant it that way.

such a cool little ride, nice detailing, the front fork / bars combination unit is flippin' me out...in a good way..:bigsmile:
I think ours builds are similar & different. round the same size...but yeah...you're taller...
dem barz'
2 thumbs up
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

franco

May 7, 2013
The Netherlands
This is My 2nd scratch built bike and 2nd buildoff buid
First time i build something as funky as this ,and iam glad i did, i really enjoyed building this one.

started out as a drawing/idea followed by fresh steel tubes ,recycled parts and donnor steerer tube and seatpost clamp.

*⚜ Ride O'clock ⚜*

the build:
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/mbbo-05-class-2-⚜-ride-oclock-⚜.100050/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original drawing:

finished bike:

360view

closer look

Action video:rockout::

WOW really cool build!

Aug 25, 2012
Montréal Canada (Québec)
This thing is so flippin cool :cool2:
Love this bike! I really like all the details and the color choice is perfect. Great job!
You know I love it.
1HP, your first picture is linked to your 'build'. the entry:
It doesn't enlarge, it must be tied in with the link....unless you meant it that way.

such a cool little ride, nice detailing, the front fork / bars combination unit is flippin' me out...in a good way..:bigsmile:
I think ours builds are similar & different. round the same size...but yeah...you're taller...
dem barz'
2 thumbs up
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Fixed :thumbsup:

I forgot to mention, I love how the few copper spokes flow into the rims. Very cool idea! :113:
WOW really cool build!
This is such an awesome built not bought example. Awesome craftsmanship and a very straight eye.

Hats off to this amazing creation!!!

Smooth bike. You should be proud. I really dig the wheelie action.
:dontmentionit: Merci beaucoup! Thank you guys ! :happy: