MBBO #04! Voting time!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.... it why'd I click that link?.. I'm a long time lurker who marvelled at last years bikes and been building a bike in my mind for a couple years now, and finally got all my parts together and ready to go..lol.. and now I'm gonna have to tools down for 3 - 4 days to enter into this.. .... waiting is easy when things are in the post, not so much when they're sitting round the house =/ oh well guess I'm gonna have to invest in some kind of camera now to.. look forward to seeing everyones mad machines again tho..

.... it why'd I click that link?.. I'm a long time lurker who marvelled at last years bikes and been building a bike in my mind for a couple years now, and finally got all my parts together and ready to go..lol.. and now I'm gonna have to tools down for 3 - 4 days to enter into this.. .... waiting is easy when things are in the post, not so much when they're sitting round the house =/ oh well guess I'm gonna have to invest in some kind of camera now to.. look forward to seeing everyones mad machines again tho..
I've been jumping from build off to build off ever since my first one (MBBO#2) The down time between builds kills me...

Carl.

With the MBBO about to start my phone is telling me this... higher temps last few weeks but feels especially hot today...

But it really means cooler days are coming up and being MBBO season, I will probably be seeing a lot more of this:

CHEERS!!! Patiently waiting for the start...

Building... riding...

With the MBBO about to start my phone is telling me this... higher temps last few weeks but feels especially hot today...

But it really means cooler days are coming up and being MBBO season, I will probably be seeing a lot more of this:

CHEERS!!! Patiently waiting for the start...

Building... riding...
I would happily swap your 105F for my 35F we had today!
Bring on spring already! :(

Luke.

I'm going to chop up one I did in last years MBBO.
2d0kzgj.jpg

Never really liked it and hardly ever ride it, lets go lower!

Mr Shelby and I are (im)patiently waiting...! Hey Luke, what do I look for tomorrow on the Forums for the MBBO build off? Giant capital letters in a new forum thread?! MBBO #4 BABY!

Hey Luke, what do I look for tomorrow on the Forums for the MBBO build off? Giant capital letters in a new forum thread?! MBBO #4 BABY!
It will most likely be in a new forum area, just like the other build-off's.
I will post a link here whatever happens...

Luke.

Hey Luke, what do I look for tomorrow on the Forums for the MBBO build off? Giant capital letters in a new forum thread?! MBBO #4 BABY!

It will most likely be in a new forum area, just like the other build-off's.
I will post a link here whatever happens...

Luke.
Steve (Rat Rod) has once again given us a forum group for the MBBO! :banana:

You can find it here: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php#muscle-bike-build-off-2015.116

Luke.

This might be posted somewhere,but I didn't look.

I'm at an impasse on my build. I'm at the welding phase and I can't for the life of me weld two pieces of tubing together with my 110v stick welder.
It's lowest setting is 40 amps and I think that's to much.

So, would having someone else do the welding for me eliminate me from the competition? This thing is gonna be heavy and have an electric motor,so I want to do it right. If I have to withdraw from the build off I'm ok with that. Safety 3rd.

Latest posts

Back