MBBO #04! Voting time!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just realised that I had forgotten to start a notification thread for MBBO#04!

So here it is! Sep 1 2015 to Jan 1 2016, that gives everyone just under a month after the big build-off to get everything together and it finishes the day the ORBO (OffRoad Build Off Klunker/MTB/BMX) starts.

Luke.

Last edited:
So buying parts is OK I assume...just no working on the bike...what about thinking about it?.......Looking at it?:21:

Planning something easy, cheap-(er) and weird.

I'm calling mine the musclepunk because this musclepunk I know sent me to get a seat for him and I got to keep the bike that came with it. :p

Hopefully I can keep the spending a little lower this time but it's not easy. It's like they say if someone ever gives you a free Porsche it will be the most expensive one you own.

Man a whole month...guess I'll wait a while before i go visit my favorite musclpunk's vault.:D

Maybe I will finally build this thing...

18231441344_5063b41ba5_z.jpg

Been so busy designing and working on Outlaw that I have not even thought about the MBBO yet!

Luke.

Someone need to build this for the MBBO
vw.jpg

i wish i had welding skillz and parts , i would of build a "Oldsmobile toronado" ispired bike , the first and only fwd musclecar/bike ;) haha

Maybe I will finally build this thing...

18231441344_5063b41ba5_z.jpg

Been so busy designing and working on Outlaw that I have not even thought about the MBBO yet!

Luke.
longboard rack is mandatory ill say!! love that compact beefy high rider look

i wish i had welding skillz and parts , i would of build a "Oldsmobile toronado" ispired bike , the first and only fwd musclecar/bike ;) haha
o ma would I love to see one of those
one of my earlier cars was a 66 tornado and I loooved that car!!! comfy fast and yes first successful fwd although cord had the fwd idea back in the 30's oldsmobile perfected it mine had the 455 rocket shoulda seen the kids faces when I did a front wheel brakestand lol ahhh memories

Cool , I am in , need to start finding parts and pieces , Luke are the rules the same as last year , must meet two out of three things , big tire , tall bars and a nannaer seat

Luke are the rules the same as last year , must meet two out of three things , big tire , tall bars and a nannaer seat
Yep, must have at least 2 out of the 3 requirements, otherwise open:

1: Rear tire larger or wider than the front.
2: Ape Hangers.
3: Banana seat.

Luke.

http://bikerodnkustom5.homestead.com/brainhistory68.html
Check this out , for all you old school muscle bike gear heads get you some inspection !!!! This is when bikes started to get really cool & custom . What happened , bike now are all about how many gears , shifters , brakes & Chinese made crap you can put on a bike & hope it last at least one year !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was not up to doing anything on Outlaw today, but still wantde to be outside and doing something, so did some planning for the MBBO!

I will be doing that bike in the sketch, but with a few changes... ;)

Luke.

Yep, must have at least 2 out of the 3 requirements, otherwise open:
So I can go 20"x3" on the rear and 26"x1.25" on the front?

1: Rear tire larger or wider than the front.
2: Ape Hangers.
3: Banana seat.

Luke.

Can do 20x3 rear tire and 26x1.25 front?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back