(MBBO#04 Class 1) ~outsider~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some apes for you in the Odd Garage. Come an get em. Nice progress on the bike.

Thanks buddy, I'm going to need em. I have decided that if I use this back wheel & tire, I'm going to swap out the front 1.75 for a little bigger 1.95 tire. Front looks too skinny with the tall fat rear tire.

Lookin sweet buddy. That seat looks like a robot hand. A painful, pinchy robot hand. Build on. I dig it.

You could always slide a little clear tube over the springs on the seat, maybe flip those C clips over, it might then be rather comfortable...

Luke.
That made me think of some of that thick clear vinyl they cover furniture with, what a cool thing to cover a seat with... pick has the perfect seat to cover with clear vinyl...

Carl.

Last edited:
Pick I know this is off topic but your apple symbol is familiar. Do you have a c cab rat rod named bad apple? If not oh well sorry for asking.

Pick I know this is off topic but your apple symbol is familiar. Do you have a c cab rat rod named bad apple? If not oh well sorry for asking.

No, I wish I did! I'd love to see a pic of it if you have one.

I just noticed the bare spring seat and the comments about covering it with clear vinyl.

Just a tip, if you use that seat. Definitely cover it, I used the same type of seat on Artemus. Those springs are pinchy, I used thin leather to cover mine.
The seat isn't to bad in my case, it's just the whole bike is uncomfortable.

Latest posts

Back