(MBBO#04 Class 1) ~outsider~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it the way it sits...gives it a little bit of the gasser look..dig?

Looking good. Looks great with the 20 in the front. I thought the 18 looked great too. Seems like using the 18 might limit your tire selection though.

Nice job on that seat ODDER!

That's gonna be a rad ride brother. Get that done by October 24th okay. Thanks. Bring it to the show. Okay. Thanks.

Me too! Just wish I would have gotten more of the skippys & 1/2" pitch when I had these made.
Shame he is no longer making them, so glad I got my 120 tooth ones when I had the chance! I still have the two 70 tooth sweetheart versions for future builds, but I am having more trouble designing around them than I would have imagined...

Luke.

I tried a 24" on the front but I'm not diggin it. Too much, even with a skinny shorter tire. I think a 20 will look much better.

Is that a 4/20 cruiser ahhya 24x20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's gonna be a rad ride brother. Get that done by October 24th okay. Thanks. Bring it to the show. Okay. Thanks.
Where's your show at on that day? Kansas I'm guessing....northern KS?

The show is actually "ODDER's" show. Bikes at the Ball Field in Augusta, KS Which is about 20 miles east of Wichita if that helps any. There will be a bike show & also a swap meet. Lots of shade too!

Honestly I wish it had just a little more rake on it.

How about a straight across trade for my trees with rake in them? I'll ship mine to you and you can see if they will work for ya. If they do, just send me yours...

The fork tubes are 1 1/4". I'm not sure if the smaller bikes have the same diameter tubes.

Z5GnMAB.jpg

Edit: Sorry for blowing up your thread. For some reason I can't get the edits to stick on the above postings. I went to my LUBS and he had a few of the smaller bikes. They have 1 1/8" fork tubes and the steer tube is shorter... so these trees won't work with out modifications.... major!

Thanks for the offer buddy! I need a 1" steer tube to fit this little guy. I'd be up for a trade if it will fit. I'd rather go with more rake than shortening the fork tubes.

Just messing around with mockups today. I may try to use the WCC wheel & tire if I can convince it to fit. Real tight right now. Not sure on seat yet. Will use apes for sure. Just playing with ideas at the moment. The red on the forks will disappear.

Latest posts

Back