MBB#04 Class 2 Kelvinator Finished! (sort of)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals! Its been a bit of a bumpy road on this build but I managed to get the Fridge ridable! Unfortunately I didn't have time for paint and a bit more of a tidy up. Huge shout out to Luke for helping me finish this up in time! Literally finished the frame 2 hours before comp close! Thank you all for your comments and suggestions and best of luck with the up coming votes everyone.

Cool bike man finished sort of , ya all it take is time & money right . if we all had plenty of that we would be building Harley's & Hot Rods not bicycles ! Lol great job can't go wrong with a chopper .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok small update on the fridge as well :) powder done (badly) and small design change but dusted off and here's what he looks like now
14080027_1103758879710372_4947004497899357990_n.jpg

Not 100% on it yet open to any suggestions you may have ;)

and got a mate doing a sissy bar custom (has to be strong) you know who luke
Lets hope he keeps doing a good job like he has lately and does not revert to his old ways...

Luke.

This build is looking sweet!

A new vinyl skin for yor seat to match your grips will help tie bars to tail.

What are your plans for the guard?? The original bratz stainless guard might work out...

Unfortunately the springer front didn't really work without the brace bars so I decided to leave them for another project (not telling yet so don't ask! :p)

Latest posts

Back