***Margo*** finished ( ? )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ok Ill play (no name)

Any progress??

between the seat posts and frame mods I have been doing for people, I really have this thing set aside. I figured I would really dedicate myself in july...... Maybe :? It will get done some time I am sure. Thanks for checking up. :D

cool trike hope you get the time in july!! would love to see this one finished

Troy

Re: Ok Ill play *new frame* (no name)

Well the trike idea is just not sinking in. I stumbled upon another shelby frame. Badged as "eagle" and will be building it up soon. This will be my entry. nothing fancy just a plain ole rat. hope you like it.

There is a great story that goes with it for sure...

Great ole rats are cool!!
Slick frame, awesome chainring.
GTB!

Clear coat frame, scrub up the bits and pieces, add a frame plate, grease and ride. :mrgreen: I was going to jump on it this week anyhow so i figured I would save the trike build for winter and get this new one ready to enjoy the rest of the summer.

all internal goodies are soaking and waiting to be polished up. Frame has been lightly scrubbed to remove loose debris and uncover the headbage a bit. I am enjoying a bike build finally. Its been a while since i have been able to say that. :D

Pre seat tear down

Re: ***Margo***

hangin for the clear

bearings after soaking in vineger overnight then cleaned. Turned out to be silky smooth after greased and installed.

Cant even tell it was cleared :D just the way I wanted it. Used a matte clear for protection purposes and to act as a bonding agent for the flaky paint. :D

Great job of taking away just enough paint to bring more character out of the frame. True Rat True Dat!

Awesome. You can't buy paint like this! Fauxget it!

20130704_214637_zpsbdf9190c.jpg

Latest posts

Back