March 2nd 2019 S.E. (Georgia) MEGA SWAP 5th EDITION "Pedal to the Metal" at the Dragstrip

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Time to start making those Pre-Spring Swap-Meet plans!
Please join us here in Commerce, Georgia for the 5th Edition of the "PEDAL-TO-THE-METAL" Swap Meet......
We are averaging about 40 Vintage Bike Vendors per Event.... and surrounded by 200+ Swap meet Vendors of Auto/Motorcycle/Truck Parts & Gas/Oil Signs and man-cave what-nots and what's best is 100's of "spectators" (buyers)
A great turn-out of Vintage Bike fans come to this Event from as far away as Ohio, Alabama, Tennessee, and both Carolinas .... even Louisiana was represented one time.
Hope we can draw from Florida one of these times.
Please, mark you calendar and make plans for this great Swap Meet!! Cheers!! CCR Dave

**** PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER FOR THE FLYER *** I'm unable to upload it here at this time ......Thank you!

Sorry bud, that’s the Mrs’ birthday, so there’s that....

Catch you next time though.
Have a great show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if I guaranteed some beautiful vintage girls bikes for your wife to choose from for a Special Birthday present!!
Would that get you and her here ??
Maybe consider a little Road Trip to Charlotte 02/02 ??
And/or I believe you normally go to Get A Grip in Cleveland TN ... correct??
Hope to see you at at least one of those
Cheers! CCR Dave

THE FLYER BELOW SHOULD OPEN UP ONCE YOU CLICK ON IT......

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!

CCR DAVE

Attachments

• VINTAGE SWAP FLYER V.2 03.02.19 PDF.pdf
    825.2 KB · Views: 239
ONLY TWO WEEKS AWAY FROM TODAY!!

My garage smells like Penetrating Oil Spray!!
OH my ..... I can even SMELL the Swap Meet getting CLOSE !! ;)

See you there I HOPE! CCR Dave

I have your 1-week-away Weather Forecast .... AND ..... some SWAP MEET BLOWOUTS to share with you !!

WEATHER looks like this SO FAR >>>> early morning start at 40 Degrees .... and afternoon High of Upper 50's ZERO % chance of rain
>>>>>> EQUALS = 100% Chance of FUN !!!

Here are some SWAP MEET ONLY Blow-Outs that I'm bringing to the event >>> 1st Group of 3 are the $99.00 projects !!
a CWC Skip Tooth from the '40's (Ser # starts with "B") a 1938/39 Prewar Rollfast-made SKIP-TOOTH, and a Schwinn Heavy Duty mid-'80's
The 2nd Group of 5 are the $199.00 Projects !!
A very Patina'd Schwinn Hornet ..... a Mid-'40's Schwinn DX Franken-bike.... a early '70's Schwinn Stingray w/S7 WW SLIK tire....
A Shelby-made Western Flyer with "Wishbone" Seat Mast ..& Custom Columbia with Springer and 3 speed SRAM drivetrain with the frame and fork Powdercoated Black

NOTE >>>> these $99.00 and $199.00 bikes are for PICK-UP ONLY at the SWAP MEET !! See you there !! CCR Dave
99.00 VINTAGE BLOWOUTS 02.21.19.jpg
99.00 VINTAGE 2 BLOWOUTS 02.21.19.jpg
199.00 VINTAGE BLOWOUTS 02.21.19.jpg
199.00 VINTAGE 2 BLOWOUTS 02.21.19.jpg

GET-A-GRIP is coming! Yes it is a 3 hour drive for us but well worth the drive! Always a ton of stuff to buy and always a lot old stuff and truck loads of parts. We will have our 2019 shirt with us just in case you want to get it early and wear it to the show on March 23, 2019 in Cleveland. Dave goes way out of his way to in sure we all have a great time. See everyone this Saturday!

GET-A-GRIP is coming! Yes it is a 3 hour drive for us but well worth the drive! Always a ton of stuff to buy and always a lot old stuff and truck loads of parts. We will have our 2019 shirt with us just in case you want to get it early and wear it to the show on March 23, 2019 in Cleveland. Dave goes way out of his way to in sure we all have a great time. See everyone this Saturday!

Looking forward to seeing you there David!! Safe Travels !!
Cheers! CCR Dave

Please click on the attachment below for the AERIAL VIEW of the Swap Meet grounds and see where the VINTAGE BIKE SPACES are located >>>> Call Dave at (404) 886-8644 for more details

UPDATE!! the picture is "too large" to attach to this posting....
PM me with your EMAIL address and I'll send it to you that way!!

WEATHER UPDATE! There is now a 40% chance of "Occasional showers" .... WARMER Now -morning start Low 50's with high Mid 60's

Important notes: This is a "Rain-or-Shine" Outdoor Event !!
***VERY RARELY does this Event get postponed (Unless its 100% Chance of Saturation and/or Thunder Storms)***
~~~ There will be plenty of Vendors with EZ-up TENTS to duck-under IF it does rain a short spell.....
~~~ Bring some TARPS for the protection of your valuable items
~~~ Bring a Rain Poncho for yourself
~~~ and the math I learned in School tells me 40% is LESS THAN 50/50 !! ( SO odds are still in our favor! )

I say ....Go For It !! I believe there will still be a HUGE Turn-out !! ..... See you there! CCR Dave

Hello RRB'ers!
It's gonna be a FANTASTIC day tomorrow! .... Don't forget your SUNSCREEN, and deodorant
upload_2019-3-1_11-2-51.gif
:bigsmile:
Check out the forecast now!!
SEE YOU THERE!! Cheers! CCR Dave
forecast 03.01.19.png

ALERT!! >>> BRING DRINKS AND SNACKS/SANDWICH IN WITH YOU!!
While the Drag Strip grounds for this Swap Meet have NOT really opened for the season yet .... the running water in the Restrooms is on ( Yay!!)
But the Food / Drink vendors are not "open" yet .... Therefore >>>> make sure you bring your own Food / Snacks / Drinks !!
@dorr ,@Dr. Tankenstein
Save Travels everybody!! Cheers! CCR Dave

Thank you! Dr. T !!
I HOPE this INCLUDES You!! It ain't the same without you buddy!
Come on out to play.... I got the sunshine to pop out of the clouds for us! Cheers! CCR Dave

Sorry bud, it’s the Mrs’ Birthday weekend and we’re packing in prep for selling our house. Actually, all my bike parts are in boxes! [emoji21]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back