MAJOR Weekend Haul !!!!!!!!!! :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Found this on the internet - now my desktop backround
WindowsLivePhotoGalleryWallpaper.jpg

I showed my wife and she said "Soon" :wink: 8) i just didnt pay attention to her tone, I took it has you will have that many soon and its ok... :mrgreen:

amazing, just amazing!!!

B607 said:
Looks like Outskirtcustoms got him a truck! :p Gary
I'm not that bad. Am I?

I'm outskirtscustoms and I'm a bikeaholic.

bebopblu said:
Found this on the internet - now my desktop backround
WindowsLivePhotoGalleryWallpaper.jpg

they said, take only the absolute nessary bikes and only grab what i could carry..

this is all i can carry, and they are all nessary!..

I knew this forum would like this photo. Great responses . I have this as my backround and get a big grin every time I see it. Might be fun to have a caption contest for this photo. Add those cartoon clouds with what the people are saying or thinking, vote on the funniest one. Could bring great laughs as many people on this site have a great sense of humor and a way with words.
:lol:

bebopblu said:
I knew this forum would like this photo. Great responses . I have this as my backround and get a big grin every time I see it. Might be fun to have a caption contest for this photo. Add those cartoon clouds with what the people are saying or thinking, vote on the funniest one. Could bring great laughs as many people on this site have a great sense of humor and a way with words.
:lol:
That's a great idea.

"All my friends know the Lowrider...."

Latest posts

Back