M*A*S*H 4077th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First time in the build off, newbie on the forum, building on the old continent; I turned this

DSC_0187_zps5moyj37e.jpg

into this

20150728_190344_zpso7tzatlo.jpg

You can find transformation diary here.
To follow the rules of the build off, other pictures of the bike will be posted in post below this one.

Hope you like my bike; I certainly enjoyed building it and now when I understand it I enjoy every pedal turn while riding it.

Great fist build off bike and finished on time congratulations on finishing on time Hawk Eye would be proud...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Finish-ed line! Really like your attachments in the tan leather! Good work!

The Classic lines, the whitewalls,the Army paint and the leather accessories...

Did you really build this or did you actually build a time machine instead? Because either one would be an awesome accomplishment!

:41::41::41:

Awesome build cousin!
It was very fun to follow your build
Radar's bear is an very cool touch too.
CONGRATULATIONS
Now you can cruise around and locate Hot Lips!!!

One of my favorite Tv show's of all time, and this bike fits that style perfectly. Awesome bike

thanks; I really appreciate your support.

just today I remembered that I could have made a MASH signpost. Dough!
I was searching for the spot that looks closest to the MASH camp, and this place has every potential to became next camp; it has a stream, a uplifted area for helipad, enough place for the swamp, mess tent, OR and office.
It even has it's own minefield in the back (now cleared, but a reminder of a last war 20 years ago).

Great job on this one,I agree with Kingfish. Nice added touch with the teddy bear.

Yesterday we had a army parade here in Croatia, as we are comemorating 20 years from the war.

20150803_133406_zps18mskfwl.jpg

I missed to show you this detail in the build off-it's a magnet sticker of a Harley Davidson WLA model, that served as a partial inspiration to this build.

Latest posts

Back