Lucky # 7

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to finish my risers tonight.
[img
risers13_zps0f66268a.jpg
][/img]
[img
risers14_zps3bb8512d.jpg
][/img]
[img
risers15_zps911dc89b.jpg
][/img]
[img
risers16_zps7fc2b908.jpg
][/img]
[img
risers17_zps7c0e7817.jpg
][/img]
[img
risers18_zps0dcb8182.jpg
][/img]
[img
risers19_zpscbe97ca5.jpg
][/img]
[img
risers21_zps77fc5cd9.jpg
][/img]
More to come, stay tuned.

King Zebba said:
Those turned out real nice! It sure is fun when you can build things yourself! Isn't it! 8) 8)

Thanks a lot King Zebba, and yes it is gratifying being able to build all kinds of things myself.

I am relatively new to this site and to the hobby of custom bikes, I joined the site about the time the build off started. I am so blown away by the ideas and talent of the builders on this site. I have been checking out a few of the builds, having grown up around a machinist and having access to all the toys makes this an exciting build to watch. Awesome bike ….

ThatGuy said:
I am relatively new to this site and to the hobby of custom bikes, I joined the site about the time the build off started. I am so blown away by the ideas and talent of the builders on this site. I have been checking out a few of the builds, having grown up around a machinist and having access to all the toys makes this an exciting build to watch. Awesome bike ….

Thanks for the positive comment, I'm also new to this site and the bicycle hobby. For years I have been wanting to build my own bicycle so the build off has come at a good time.
Thanks

Turtlesixfour said:
I want those toys(and the knowledge to use them)! Looking great!

Thanks for looking, when I am in the garage working its my :D HAPPY PLACE :D .
Thanks

Got more done on my frame, finished welding and now re polishing it.
[img
frametable22_zpsb59e99b3.jpg
][/img]
[img
frametable21_zps0699b841.jpg
][/img]
Going to work on it all weekend I hope.

There is so much great machining happening I might need to grab some new sunglasses before looking at the final assemblies. 8)

Good to see people who can turn vision into reality so well.

I just love the flow of the upper and lower split cantis and how the top tube comes all the wayt through them.
Awesome design and excellent execution!

Kroozerdave said:
There is so much great machining happening I might need to grab some new sunglasses before looking at the final assemblies. 8)

Good to see people who can turn vision into reality so well.

Thanks for the comment, if all goes well you will be needing those glasses soon.

kingfish254 said:
I just love the flow of the upper and lower split cantis and how the top tube comes all the wayt through them.
Awesome design and excellent execution!

Thanks Kingfish254, for my first frame design I am pleased how it is turning out and I cant wait to ride it.

Latest posts

Back