losing interest...HELP

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I recently bought a Royal Enfield motorcycle. It has consumed me. I haven't visited this site in 2 wees, and haven't ridden a bicycle in at least that long. Havent seen any posts for any local get-togethers,either.. what has happened to my past addiction?
The RE is a cool, old looking bike. Its a chore to get it up to 60 MPH. FUN to ride, backroads. Great for conversation at car and bike shows.
And I hadn't ridden my other motorcycle in months, now its all I do after dinner.
I need some Pittsburgh riding. Where are all the KOOL KATS?

It's OK to enjoy your new Royal Enfield motorcycle!,the Kool Kats are still alive and well , right now I'm caught up in a very hectic work schedule , mandatory overtime is supposed to end after August so hopefully I can start riding again soon!!! , some of our best riding weather is in September and October. , maybe Floyd can contact Mary at Snitgers in Beaver and see if they will let us setup on their lawn again for the Beaver Car Cruise in August? and Craig should have his 2 day swap meet coming up soon? , we could include a ride with both of these events and plan a big ride for the fall ?

Ill get pics up. its an 03 Bullet 500 deluxe, which means a chrome tank and a electric start. Had never been in the rain,EVER. Im taking to a show today,so THAT will no longer be able to be stated. 60% rain today.
Herman, I hope we get some rides in this year. I sorta was real bummed with the loss of Tim. Took the wind out of my sail. Its tough to have 3 of his bikes in my collection. Im sure Ill get over it. Lost a lot of family and friends lately.
LETS GO RIDE!!!!!

it's really acool OLD style bike. 1955 technology. Takes a lot to get it up to 60MPH. 65 is tops. The wife and I went to a car show last night, took a highway,2up, up a grade. 55 was tops. Took back roads home. Its just a fun bike, that takes constant tinkering to keep running like a , well,NOT a clock.

Nice Royal Enfield Al !, yea Von Fink's passing has affected me too , just a thought , Craig has been wanting to add a rat bike display at Bicycle Heaven , have you considered loaning Von Fink's Hawthorne to display ?

no, i hadnt, but will. I like riding that one. The other 2,not so much. And I'd feel bad to sell them. One is that Felt/Hurley all Plaid /PR bike. And the shaft drive Sonoma cruiser with a 3 speed. Nice bike to sell, that one.

Well if you do sell any of them offer them to Kool Kats members first , be nice to keep them in the "family" if possible

Latest posts

Back