Loser lane

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I will get in on this build. It sounds fun. I will call my build loser lane. Only using bikes and parts from what you see in this pic. These are all the reject bikes from the new shop. That have got moved back into the old shop. That we now call loser lane. What to use? What to use? A light weight? A chopper? A middle weight? Decisions, desions. Stay tuned.

image.jpeg

What is that green one on the far left?

I call that bike heaven. I must be going to loser lane then. .... !!! If only I hard a parts shop like that.

I've always loved those Bendix shifters.
This is gonna be a fun warmup for your BO12 build.

Made small progress. Put on this really older than dirt messenger seat I had laying around the shop. Got the 3 speed shifter mounted. With a roller and a cable with no casing. Works pretty smooth. Also had them old school wheel nut knock off thingys for the front wheel. Need to come up with some tires, a front brake and some number plates still. Maybe a few other smalls.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 223
Made small progress. Put on this really older than dirt messenger seat I had laying around the shop. Got the 3 speed shifter mounted. With a roller and a cable with no casing. Works pretty smooth. Also had them old school wheel nut knock off thingys for the front wheel. Need to come up with some tires, a front brake and some number plates still. Maybe a few other smalls.View attachment 43901 View attachment 43900 View attachment 43897 View attachment 43894
I've got that seat on the bike in my avatar. Nice!

Latest posts

Back