Looking forward to RRBBO#8

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2172.jpg

DAYS LEFT BEFORE THE FUN BEGINS!!!!!

Thought I had my bike set, decided to keep that bike original, then got another one that I decided would be the bike, then I got another one that I think will be the bike. I'm confusing myself with choices right now. :oops:

KGrHqUOKm4E5BdJF4qtBOb5DjOfg60_3.jpg

MORE
DAYS
TO
GO !!!!!!

I am officially in RRBBO8.....Going to finish my Firetsone Super Cruiser first, so I might be a few weeks late to the party.

Western Flyer Newsboy Special - ballooner frame....and a 24X3 fits just fine without any mods! Then again, some killer 26 ballooner tires with fenders might be good too. 8)

Not sure which direction, but here are some potential fork options. Now I need to find a dual light tank for it! Come on guys...I know someone has one....

newsie1.jpg

newsie2.jpg

john lennon says you only got 2 day to get it on!
1115067-john_lennon_statue_of_liberty.jpg

Terry66 said:
I am officially in RRBBO8.....Going to finish my Firetsone Super Cruiser first, so I might be a few weeks late to the party.

Western Flyer Newsboy Special - ballooner frame....and a 24X3 fits just fine without any mods! Then again, some killer 26 ballooner tires with fenders might be good too. 8)

Not sure which direction, but here are some potential fork options. Now I need to find a dual light tank for it! Come on guys...I know someone has one....

newsie1.jpg

newsie2.jpg

Glad you are in buddy!!! I know that nateyboy has a bug eye tank, but I don't think he is going to give it up. That's how I got my build off bike.

UH OH!!!! CCR has Duct Tape! Watch out, this is gonna be fun!

I just bought some Mack pinstriping brushes last night.
I had so much fun painting my guard, seat, and helmet for Flexy, I am gonna try to be an arteest this year.

deorman said:
:? Is that actual Linoleum? 8)

Sure is but it's a good 40" or so off the floor, cleans up easy too. Wouldn't recommend eating off it though I have before :wink:

Only the coolest duck tape will do for my bike :mrgreen:

I'm envious of anyone who can pull off their own art/lines KF, can't wait to see it. My grandpa had Parkinson's and I think his handwriting was still clearer than mine is now :eek:

IS it Time to start building yet?IS it Time to start building yet?IS it Time to start building yet?IS it Time to start building yet?....Not Yet.

May have the bike I was planning on using for my build off bike sold before I even start on it. will be finding out this evening whether they want it just cleaned up and rideable or if they want to wait for me to go ahead and customize it

Can we GTB yet?
Can we
Can we

How bout now???????

Latest posts

Back