Looking for a 32" front wheel

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like usual, I'm looking for the impossible. Does anyone have a source for a 32" wheel, tire and tube combo? It appears that Wallyworld may have even stopped selling the bikes with them. Maybe not a big seller? Thinkin' my best shot may be here, with someone parting one out. Thx in advance for any help. Cheers, Chops.

Last edited:
you should be able to get one directly from the manufacturer.

I don't know who makes them. I think bikes were Genesis brand? I don't think that Walmart ever sold them in Canada, and I never bothered going down to the Bellingham, Wash. store to check them out. Come to think of it, I don't recall much, if any discussion on this board about the 32's. Just a shot in the dark, anyways. Thanks for your suggestion tho. Cheers.

Thx, but i don't think so. the bikes were marketed as having 32 inch wheels, which I was assuming meant overall tire diameter. That's what I'm looking for, a super tall front wheel.

Try Kent International think they have a web site with a phone number. I ordered spare tires and tubes for my 32" Walmart bike.

1-800-451-KENT
Kent.bike
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again for the boost in the right direction. After a bit of research, it appears that these wheels are of the 48h/spoke variety. I was hoping to do a radial lacing to the more common 36h, for a better choice of hubs. Discussions on a couple forums show a appreciable overall diameter difference. Unicycle wheels don't come in 32 inch, but I am starting to wonder about wheelchair rims now. I guess i will start looking for 48h hubs as well. The fun is in the journey, right? And if you do it right, you end up with something no one else has. Cheers. :cool2:

Thanks again for the boost in the right direction. After a bit of research, it appears that these wheels are of the 48h/spoke variety. I was hoping to do a radial lacing to the more common 36h, for a better choice of hubs. Discussions on a couple forums show a appreciable overall diameter difference. Unicycle wheels don't come in 32 inch, but I am starting to wonder about wheelchair rims now. I guess i will start looking for 48h hubs as well. The fun is in the journey, right? And if you do it right, you end up with something no one else has. Cheers. :cool2:
Let me know if you have any luck!

Latest posts

Back