Long Shot, The back alley bomber. FINISHED!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
People everywhere duck and cover at the sound of the air raid siren's scream.

I'm finished!!! Had to work through all day today but I did it! It's done!

I ended up gutting the siren and mounting a electric motor from a model airplane inside. When you pull the hand lever it spins like mad and really sounds like a slightly higher pitched version of an air raid siren. The rechargeable battery is hidden in the tank.

I looked everywhere for rivets, once I found the ones I wanted I tested it on a scrap piece of metal. I'm glad I did. It looked horrible. So I decided not to use them. I'm really glad I waited to test it first. If I hadn't I would have had 100 holes in the tank with nothing to fill em but these hideous rivets.

_MG_3365.jpg

_MG_3371.jpg

_MG_3344.jpg

_MG_3392.jpg

_MG_3393.jpg

_MG_3384.jpg

_MG_3352.jpg

_MG_3328.jpg

"OUTLAW" this is great, You should bring it to the thursday event, also the sunday event,
I love the colores in the clouds with the bike, nice job,
~TW~
Renagade Muscle
"We" build our bikes like we like it, Fast and Hard

"OUTLAW" this is great, You should bring it to the thursday event, also the sunday event,
I love the colores in the clouds with the bike, nice job,

I think you got confused on the builder. :)

Great bike. D'you take Paypal?

Fantastic bike! Glad you got the transfers in time. Just needs some chocks!

That's a great idea. I really should have got some for the photos.

I have been thinking about selling it, haven't decided if I will or for how much.

I'm interested in the inner workings of your siren! too bad the rivets didn't work out, the bike looks great.
Scott 8)

I think I'm going to post a "how to" on the siren in the next couple weeks. I've been getting a lot of questions about it so I think I'll share my engineering secrets.

Freakin sweet!.....

Well done my man.... Well done

I don't remember having seen this one yet. - Stunner.

This is an old thread.

Who knows what other awesome creations lie within this forum?

Very happy about this place.

Latest posts

Back