long, low and slow x-53 (7-21 done)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: long, low and slow x-53 (7-18 mudflap)

well ladies and germs, i think im done. i took it on its maiden voyage to the frozen yogurt shop with my gal it was a 6 mile round trip. this thing rides like a dream! theres more stuff i want to do to it later on down the line, but im pretty happy with how it came out.

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

still gotta figure out how i want to stage it... and i wanted to ask - when i put this bike in the finished section, would it confuse people if i titled it "LLSX-53"

you could do something like this:
LLSX-53 (long, low and slow x-53)
P.S. the bike looks great! I remember the swap at Walts where you got your first ballooner! now you're an old pro!

hehe, it seems like it was yesterday.. i still love that hawthorne. thanks for the kind words. martyn (Fltwd57 on the cabe) and i have matching bikes now!

When I first saw this build I thought WOW Caddy of customs. Love the Rack and all the detail gold color look. The Rack is something that is always skipped over in custom bike builds. For anyone who "truly" rides bikes, where else would the six pack go?

ncherguy said:
When I first saw this build I thought WOW Caddy of customs. Love the Rack and all the detail gold color look. The Rack is something that is always skipped over in custom bike builds. For anyone who "truly" rides bikes, where else would the six pack go?

Nothing beats a nice rack!
Well, maybe some junk in the trunk...
;-)

But your right. This bike is awesome.

just wanted to say that you really do have one of the nicest bikes i've ever seen. i knew from the beginning that the llsx-53 was a major contender in this build off and although you didn't finish in the top spot your bike will always be #1 with me. :D excelllent job, keep on building them just like that! 8)

I know this is a 5 year old build, but I just had a blast looking through your build thread. This is one of the coolest X53s that I have seen yet.

Latest posts

Back