Little Betty

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this on craigslist and bought it for my granddaughter, not a rat or a custom, but I thought it was a cool kids 20 inch bike

Attachments

• 20200505_173234.jpg
    20200505_173234.jpg
    682.9 KB · Views: 78
There are a lot of Electras here. They're cool, quality cruisers.

Here, in Pierogi & Kielbasa Country, when you see a cruiser there are 3 possibilities. From less to more common:

* Electras/Felts - rarely, and mostly the cheapest ones.
* Plumbike - a cheap polish knock-off. Highly customizable and poorly made with things like V-Brakes working on powder coated rims, and wheels being powder coated without dismantling.
*Chinese knock offs. You can buy them new for around 100-120$. Ride like c...p, look like c...p, and last from one to a maximum of two seasons of usage.

Here, in Pierogi & Kielbasa Country, when you see a cruiser there are 3 possibilities. From less to more common:

* Electras/Felts - rarely, and mostly the cheapest ones.
* Plumbike - a cheap polish knock-off. Highly customizable and poorly made with things like V-Brakes working on powder coated rims, and wheels being powder coated without dismantling.
*Chinese knock offs. You can buy them new for around 100-120$. Ride like c...p, look like c...p, and last from one to a maximum of two seasons of usage.
I wanted to build myself a Plumbike chopper frame, but they refused to sell me the frame separatley :( That's a pity, because their frame looked promising. Alloy made, semi-integrated headset, possibly comfortable geometry. And by building it myself i could have avoided all the mentioned above flaws. But i guess their marketing strategy is far from my expectations :)

Latest posts

Back