limo bike --------- some news p.5

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: limo bike FINISHED !!

Magnificent bike, you've built here! One question: looking at your bike's name, it must be a long bike, so how long is it ? Is it easy to ride or do you experience the same litlle problems like me with my Lowlife Limo ? Tight corners, I mean.

Have FUN and ride safe, Wimpy. :mrgreen:

sick lines

That came out awesome :shock: Great lines, tires, EVERYTHING :mrgreen:

nice bike build...
great pics dig the art work you used for your backdrop..

thank you very much for your compliments!

The bike runs very well now, I run at least 50 miles and problems of youth are solved

I just changed the setting pedals because I lost one ..... lol

in my town people are not used, then it turns heads!

I start a new project but since I share an existing framework, I change to "bike build" with "monoxide" :wink:

Just reviewed this thread. I think this is one of the best custom bikes that have been posted here. The bottom bracket/cranks are awesome. I hope you have the opportunity to display your bike at a show.

thanks mikek, I think do the FBI to amsterdam this summer

wimpy said:
looking at your bike's name, it must be a long bike, so how long is it ? Is it easy to ride or do you experience the same litlle problems like me with my Lowlife Limo ? Tight corners, I mean.

Have FUN and ride safe, Wimpy. :mrgreen:

sorry wimpy, I forgot to answer you....

it measures 2m20 (7.2 feet)
it is very easy to ride and takes corners well, I ride in town and the only problem and that we can not do slalom between cars :lol:

No problem Champ,it's ok. I don't know if I can make it to Amsterdam this year, but if I can, I can admire your piece of art in close-up.

Latest posts

Back