lil' fat rat (name change)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: lil' rat

TheFlyingDingo said:
Markm said:
yes, Sally :D :D its the Skoot!!
Josh: yea, diggin the sprocket :D
Superstuff is the MAN!!
I need to see this done now
I want to take the wig off

a "PIC" with the wig would be nice. :lol:

SuperStuff said:
I love trading. Everyone gets something they want or need and we get a feeling of satisfaction with helping each other out in the hobby. What could be better...

Okay maybe a pint of Murphy's Irish Stout... with a bacon cheddar cheesburger... and some onion rings.

Hey mark you traded a beer,cheeseberger,and some onion rings for a bike? No wonder you have a bunch of stuff. :D :D :D

does anybody mind if I switch frames? Id like to do the Skoot back to original over time.
I had this schwinn built up as a 5 speed, but stripped it down...
100_1796.jpg

...let me know if its O K to change frames... :roll:

Yeah, go ahead switch. But you gotta put "pink" rims on it. Contact me, I'll hook you up with some. :lol: :lol:

cool...I put the original forks back on, ditched the springer. Its a 1980 Schwinn Cruiser frame. It was like the Cruiser 5 but a 20".

...this is what it looked like when I got it...
100_0602.jpg

...and sort of what it looks like now too!!

looks like I can run 20 X 3" tires on this one!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
100_1800.jpg

gonnna change the sprocket and put the guard on and????????

Nice.... I like it. I cant believe those fat tires will fit. That would be a serious beach/sand cruiser.

it appears that the frame is a bit bigger than a stingray....might go 3 speed. I have a '69 SA 3 speed 20" rim and a COOL shifter :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back