lil "e"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
Gotta start somewhere

IMG_7097.jpg

Gold Street Customs said:
RIDING PIC ! RIDING PIC ! RIDING PIC !

im afraid i may exceed the GVWR above and beyond safe operating standards, ill do my best to oblige but, i think might need a stunt double for this one :lol:

Rat Rod said:
Are those comp III white walls?

Sweet. :mrgreen:

Comp III "style" i believe :lol: .... i know its just a pic of wheels with tires, but you've never wrestled with a tire until youve put on a 12.5" kids tire :lol: if they ever get a flat, im going to fill them with tire slime :mrgreen:

It's funny that you say that...we had one that got a flat from too many skids and I ended up throwing it away instead of changing the tire.

you cant lose what you dont have :lol: the little guys going to love this!!! oh you mean the bike...coolness :wink:

hope to get some work done this weekend, straightened the width of the rear drop outs already for the new wheel, now i just gotta finish filing them out for the bigger axle and straighten the ends up (previous owner must have used a hammer).

103_8740.jpg

also looking for a pair of nice white schwinn grips to replace the originals if anyone has some laying around. :mrgreen:

CCR said:
might lose some coolness factor with the basket, but i think it will come in handy

IMG_7130.jpg
Try taking those grips off and soaking them in warm water and some mild soap,then take a tooth brush and go to work.If they are still not clean enough try some bleach diluted with water and soak over nite

Jay Dawg said:
CCR said:
might lose some coolness factor with the basket, but i think it will come in handy

IMG_7130.jpg
Try taking those grips off and soaking them in warm water and some mild soap,then take a tooth brush and go to work.If they are still not clean enough try some bleach diluted with water and soak over nite

the left side the bar is completely punched through the grip and the top of the right one looks like someone tried some sandpaper on it :(

Latest posts

Back