Let's see those things never meant for a bike on your bike!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tinkerbull said:
:mrgreen:
This is Sopan (garbage) that we used to haul trashbags from the workshop to the bin.... a small garden hand trolley and a worthless bike. Small embedded pic is a friends skate bike i made useable for him, skateboard wheels in front, standard rear wheel. fun to ride after i find out how to steer it :roll:

I had one of those skate bikes, "Le Run" I think. You just lean into the turn and the skate wheels steer. Kinda takes some getting used to.

Spoon handles are often used for coater brake arm clamps, but I used one recently to make a kickstand extender:

py3ybu7e.jpg

gu6e4aja.jpg

tu5ujuha.jpg

I used a 1948 Chrysler tail light for Firewing. Below that you can see the flying 8 ball I made from two tricycle wing badges and an 8 ball. Also in this photo are the flames that I cut from a roll of yard sale aluminum roof flashing.

IMG_2615_zpsded6f09c.jpg

TheFlyingDingo said:
Too bad i dont have the picture anymore

but i bought a bike with a dishrack front basket.

To have the wife ride with you while doing the dishes, yeah! lol

8)
I used Old "Tube and knob" house wiring , and a brass Carbon Tetrachloride Fire extinguisher to hide the batteries on GUMBY RUMPUS

:mrgreen:

The knob and tube idea on Gumby Rumpus is one of the coolest ideas I have seen. Wacky and cool!!!

kingfish254 said:
The knob and tube idea on Gumby Rumpus is one of the coolest ideas I have seen. Wacky and cool!!!

Thanks buddy! :mrgreen:

Double Nickle said:
My build off bike this year, The Native American

ca72195c-62eb-4e9f-b91e-04d7000bb565_zpscba75258.jpg

Chopped and channeled! Now that's rat thinking right there! :wink:

Well accessorized too ! :mrgreen:

PBR Bottle Opener used as a coon tail hanger
IMG_2611_zps7eeda684.jpg

Wildcat said:
This may be my only claim to fame:

11sgn6x.jpg

I've actually, done this one . I lost my screw and nut on a long Sunday ride , aftet pladtic zip tirs failed to hold I used the padlock I use to secure my toolbag .

I know people have a lot more examples of this.
We are sure to see more in BOIX (BONINE)

Latest posts

Back