Lee County Florida (Fresh panther tracks)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin B

Bicycle Demolitionist
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe 25 miles from the Gulf of Mexico and Florida becomes wild country. This is a picture of the palmetto scrub in my neighborhood. It harbors all kinds of wild life. There is a great canal with good fishing behind this scrub.

Schwinn017.jpg

When you said Panther tracks, I was thinking a Schwinn Panther :shock: Be safe out there :wink:

I've got land in lehigh acres, some in lee county and some in hendry county.

Kevin B said:
I'm a little off Bell Blvd. and Joel. About 5 miles from 82. I know the canal between Lee and Hendry and have fished there.

Lol then you know where some of my property is!

What Courses do I need to become a wildlife photographer? I've already graduated from architecture and I'm interested in wildlife photography. I've never taken photography classes before so which courses do you think I should take?

Do some web searches for wildlife photography seminars.
There are many professional photographers in all areas of interests who supplement their income by giving hands on seminars.
Some of them can be rather pricey, but you will probably get your best information from working professionals.
I hope you have a lot of patience, you will need it with wild animals.
Best of Luck, and stay the course.

That's awesome dude those big cats are getting to be harder to find because of stupid humans killing them out of fear

Latest posts

Back