Last minute finish?

Discussion in 'BUILD OFF 10 DISCUSSION' started by DC4L, Jul 16, 2015.

1. KEMPRACING

KEMPRACING

But its no fun to finish early , I have to sit and wait and keep thinking I should have done more , some of these bikes that are being finished up are just amazing I are looking really cool , next time I will have to pace myself better to finish closer to the end

Jake Sensi, LukeTheJoker and Chad T like this.
  2. Chad T

Chad T

I feel the same way. I need to just pace the thread out a little better.

I've noticed not a lot of builders post up a big pile of all the parts they're using as the start of the thread. :21: I need to ad a little suspense.:cool:

My bikes never take me very long once i have all the parts/paint etc. but it amazes me how quickly you're done with a scratch build. For me the bike kind of goes together at it's own pace. My builds are fairly simple.

KEMPRACING and Kevin Kanouff like this.
  3. KEMPRACING

KEMPRACING

If I didn't have that dumb thing called a full time job I could get them done faster :mad: , yea on the next one I am with you Chad , going to keep the group in suspense for more of the build

4. Jake Sensi

Jake Sensi

KEMPRACING SAID...yea on the next one I am with you Chad , going to keep the group in suspense for more of the build[​IMG]Always keep them in suspense wanting more...Hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

5. SoulGarageOH

SoulGarageOH

This is my favorite time of the BO. There is always a lot of progress in the last days before the deadline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk