Last minute finish?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But its no fun to finish early , I have to sit and wait and keep thinking I should have done more , some of these bikes that are being finished up are just amazing I are looking really cool , next time I will have to pace myself better to finish closer to the end

But its no fun to finish early , I have to sit and wait and keep thinking I should have done more , some of these bikes that are being finished up are just amazing I are looking really cool , next time I will have to pace myself better to finish closer to the end

I feel the same way. I need to just pace the thread out a little better.

I've noticed not a lot of builders post up a big pile of all the parts they're using as the start of the thread. :21: I need to ad a little suspense.:cool:

My bikes never take me very long once i have all the parts/paint etc. but it amazes me how quickly you're done with a scratch build. For me the bike kind of goes together at it's own pace. My builds are fairly simple.

KEMPRACING SAID...yea on the next one I am with you Chad , going to keep the group in suspense for more of the build
e5788be5a6fa4eb6a49b05cf493c4f27.jpg
Always keep them in suspense wanting more...Hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back