Las Vegas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple friends and I were talking about doing a bike cruise or meet here in Vegas. We were thinking somewhere downtown. Any interest from any others Vegas guys?

World wide riders coming i hear.
Cruisen, boozin and snoozin all weekend!!

Chopaderos B.C. In Cahoots w/ Hammer & Cycle LV B.C. Presents: Meeting Of The OBCs: Sin Sity Cruise
Friday, March 22, 2013

3days of bike riding partying and meeting of all the Out Law Bicycle Clubs. This is a open event for all who are into bikes/drink/good times club or no club. We will be posting more information as we get it such as Hotel arrangments, rides and car pooling info. So get that Friday off and get your ..... to LV for the cruise of the decade. All cuts/colors/clubs/Lone Wolfs are welcome. If you love bikes then we love you. Let's do this correct! Get it right and get it tight! And remember rule #1!! Don't be a ....!

EC1A9C06-0936-48AC-8702-2B5999F58AC6-3278-000001ECF8DA8A38_zps1b8686b8.jpg

ruddigger said:
I wonder where the out of towners will be storing their bikes for three days?
If you stay at Hooters you can keep your bike in your room. I don't know about other hotels though.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

PeeWee said:
This will be the largest Custom Bicycle event in the USA EVER! Be there ... if you got the stones...

PW

CFL
I got tha stones, and I gots tha room @ HOOTERS ta go with'em! I am STOKED! :mrgreen:

We'll be in las Vegas if your bike minded this is place to be

" GOT PICS".... :shock: :shock: anybody?? 8)

BOTHWORLDS said:
There's a grip of pics on the FB page

any other sites , I'm not on facebook :shock: ... I'm not a facebookeee 8)

I could have made a very busy weekend out of it since Mopars at the Strip was at the same time and that's one of my other sicknesses, I mean hobbies.

All I can say is EPIC!!!!! I am stoked to have been there! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back