Lady Higgins

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is another lowrider that I made for the lady. This bike was modified the same way that the Ratphoon was, a big pipe. My wife liked that bike so much I created this one for her. The patina on this bike is great and look awsome sitting beside Ratphoon! Notice use of the pedal as the kickstand. I have the fender that came off the front of the bike, I thought off mounting it on the back and making it look bobberish. 8)

Picture3102.jpg

Picture3103.jpg

Picture3104.jpg

Rat Rod said:
You didn't actually bend the fork blades right....just the neck tube???

Those blades sure look swoopy.
I only bent the blades of the forks. The fork is not all the way on in the picture and that is why you see a gap. The bearing retainer is a little small on the forks and needs to be pushed down futher. If you try to bend at the fork tube it will BREAK!!! Don't ask how I know. :x

i am curiose how you bent the fork blades.... and what size forks and wheels did you use ..

Von Stans said:
i am curiose how you bent the fork blades.... and what size forks and wheels did you use ..
If you will look under my other bike Ratphoon, also in this gallery and their is a full discussion on how to bend them. As for the blade length and tires, it is the standard length 26" fork with 26x2.125 tires.

Latest posts

Back