LADY BUILDERS SUB COMP WITH PRIZES! Traditional class.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know there is a couples competition on, but my wife Heidi who is getting more and more into the ratrodbike "scene" has made up some bicycle themed jewellery to offer as prizes to the Lady builders out there! :D

Heidi's tastes run more to the traditional side of things, so this really only applies to the traditional class, one set to the bike built by a Lady with the most votes and one to Heidi's favourite Lady built bike...

We will cover postage to you wherever you are in the world, she will let the winners know when the voting closes, but you will have to wait till late August for them to be posted, as we will still be travelling before then and need to save our $$$'s...

9321771300_0c0c834877.jpg

9321771250_6dbcef1a5d.jpg

9321771200_a2915e2f7f.jpg

Pics do not do them justice, they look really nice and imagine the backstory you will have if someone asks about them! :wink:

In order for this to work, we need to know who are the Lady builders out there in the build off (some usernames are hard to tell if male or female) so post up a reply here and a link to your build if you don't mind, so Heidi can find them easy!

Luke and Heidi. (Mr and Mrs Joker.)

Well i'm in the anything goes section,and my bike is hardly traditional... :roll:
But Just wanted to let you know,that they are fab...
I hope we have some girlies in the traditional section? :D
Would love to see more women in the builds.Give all the guys a run for their money. :wink:

Those are beautiful! Wonderful design!!! I love them!!

I am in the traditional build.

Here's my link viewtopic.php?f=75&t=72108.

Laurie aka Momma JATS

Heidi has decided on the winners of the earrings!

9321771300_0c0c834877.jpg

ANGEL '0' DEATH & The Disciples by Funkme
BUILD THREAD: viewtopic.php?f=76&t=72014
FINISHED THREAD: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=75527
n8083.jpg

& Velo Jardin-1948 Westfield - Laurie Thom
BUILD THREAD: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=72108
FINISHED THREAD: viewtopic.php?f=78&t=75605

Pm's sent for post details and we will get them on their way to you!

(Yes we know A.O.D. was not in traditional class but Heidi appreciates the effort the went into it!)

Lets hope we get some more Lady builders next year!

Luke & Heidi.

A big THANKYOU going out to Heidi...Yes it would be wonderful to have more women in the build-off...I know there are women out there who can pull a bike apart or have watched their man do it? :wink:

Thank you for supporting us!

Laurie

Laurie Thom said:
Thank you for supporting us!

Laurie
Pleasure!

Funkme said:
A big THANKYOU going out to Heidi...Yes it would be wonderful to have more women in the build-off...I know there are women out there who can pull a bike apart or have watched their man do it? :wink:
True, we just gotta get our act together :roll: :lol:

Latest posts

Back