Klunker Two Point Ohh!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I'm back - four build-off's later!

On your marks,
Get set,

GO!

Some Inspiration............... and/or ....................... Direction.

blue_01.jpg

IMG_5606.jpg

And the Bones...............
IMG_2536.jpg

Find yourself a 4 bolt style vintage bmx stem. They should fit the head tube and have a 25.4 clamp diameter for the bars.

Yeah! Hope the bars are what you are after! I do like the 4 bolt bmx stem/moto bar combo. I would be searching for an older quill style from the 80s thats nice and curvy, the newer stuff looks blocky and chunky in my opinion, not quite the correct look for a klunker or cruiser I think. Or maybe use a quill adaptor and threadless bmx stem? Opens up the options a little, but again, those tend to be blocky as well, but so many options for colors, anodizing or powdercoats, or raw...

keep the rubber side down!

Im likin where this is headed. Inspiration pics are great, love the drum brake. Drums or disc would be great on this kind of build, real clean lines.
Whats the donor frame.

Got a set of forks chosen?

Find yourself a 4 bolt style vintage bmx stem. They should fit the head tube and have a 25.4 clamp diameter for the bars.

Definitely in the plans - trying to find one everyday.... perhaps something like this?
post-2904-0-68306200-1384656044.jpg

Donor frame is an 80's Murray!

I can't wait to see what a squatty hello potty kitty klunker looks like!!!!

Oh yeah!!!!
Love the paint on that moto too!

Latest posts

Back