Klunker Contestants Check In.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed this thread and decided on a Klunker late in the game...but here is mine a 59 Columbia Middleweight. Most new parts from RRB members including a 7 speed rear coaster, 3 piece crank, stainless chain, 3 inch rise bars and a front drum brake. I am very happy with this bike and it rides like a dream...and slides good too !!!
Before

After

SLIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Street Customs said:
Bike is close to being done, I just can't post pics at the moment as my computer stopped reading memory cards :x

Illiterate computers are a real problem.

yoothgeye said:
Gold Street Customs said:
Bike is close to being done, I just can't post pics at the moment as my computer stopped reading memory cards :x

Illiterate computers are a real problem.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

have some mandatory time off!! so today and tomorrow I finish Wilfrid!!!

My build will be finished this weekend, one way or another. Hoping I can find a suitable tire for the 3 speed wheel but if not it will be a single speed, which is disappointing. Will have to wait until next week for an action photo unless I just do it on the boardwalk at the beach, which is not as dramatic. :roll:

couple more slides for your consideration

trailer slide

will try to get some video of my super secret slide spot when I get back in a couple days!!!

Troy

Even though this has been called a skid, the picture was taken in mid corner, it's more of a trail brake maneuver like this portion of vid from documentary Klunkerz (my $ copy signed by Billy)

I tried one yesterday, but the location was too flat at the apex and goes to uphill

Latest posts

Back