KLUNKER Action Gallery- Trophy Picture.

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Albert, that is too cool that you tried it on Highcycle. I can see the dust.

I joked about taking some Klunker Action shots with Firewing, well here you go.
We have no hills in downtown Savannah, but I remembered one of the lanes that was dirt and gravel.

PRESENTING FIREWING - THE URBAN KLUNKER!!!! :p

OBVIOUSLY, I'm not really entering the contest, but just providing some comic relief.

URBAN KLUNKER ACTION VIDEO : :arrow:http://youtu.be/MBjYDwifFLI

Jan 16, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I confess to hiring out the slide.

We did our best with the costume, Rat Rod t-shirt, denim shorts, high black boots. The crazy thing is this week she actually got a denim shirt as a gift and asked if we could retake the photos. :shock:

TattoosbyAlbert you for sure deserve a prize for even riding that let alone sliding. Very well done.

cman

Dec 4, 2006
Boise,ID
Sorry for the late announcement. It was a tough choice especially with Bruce using a stunt double. :wink:

My choice is Jats. He had a well documented build and showed lots of enthusiasm with the action shots. Pm Me your details.

Congrats to all. I think the "action shots" added to this sub build off and I hope all had fun. Who would of thought we would see some skidding from a tall bike. :shock:

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
cman said:
Sorry for the late announcement. It was a tough choice especially with Bruce using a stunt double. :wink:

My choice is Jats. He had a well documented build and showed lots of enthusiasm with the action shots. Pm Me your details.

Congrats to all. I think the "action shots" added to this sub build off and I hope all had fun. Who would of thought we would see some skidding from a tall bike. :shock:
Way to go Jats!!! I agree with Yoots, you went after the Action Shot with the same focus and dedication that you did with your build!
BRAVO!!!!!

Aug 6, 2012
Gratz, hun! Oh and I found that picture of you sliding VJ....pfft...

Everyone did a great job!!!

Laurie aka Momma JATS