KK Roadster and a Schwinn Predator

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this up from gcbike yesterday. This bike is super comfortable, even with a messed up back. I have tons of ideas for it, but for now just going to enjoy it.
IMG_2154.jpg

Re: KK Roadster

cool! maybe it should become your rider since its so comfortable even with your bad back!

This one's going to be my neighborhood rider, mainly because my car's too small to transport it out of my neighborhood :lol:

Do you need a wide load permit when its on a bike rack on a car....? :?

You calling me fat? Just kidding :lol: We had to take the front end off of the bike and have it angled on the bikerack so that it didn't stick out on each side.

necessaryevil said:
You calling me fat? Just kidding :lol: We had to take the front end off of the bike and have it angled on the bikerack so that it didn't stick out on each side.

Saturday I am going to pick up some bicycles. My van only has so much room inside so I think I will have to put a big Sears Tandem on my rack that holds 2 bikes from my hitch..I might need to take the wheels off ?..I know I could drive it but I would worry about others.I will find out tomorrow.

Just got back from picking up this 80's Schwinn Predator. Looks to be completely original except for the grips. Anyone know what year this is? 82?
IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2157.jpg

Thanks for identifying the year as 1982 Schwinnmesa. I know what I'm doing tomorrow, clean,clean,clean!

Great score on both of them, but that roadster is really nice. I've been looking for a slik daddy myself. Maybe someday

necessaryevil said:
Thanks for identifying the year as 1982 Schwinnmesa. I know what I'm doing tomorrow, clean,clean,clean!

No problem. You actually helped me to confirm that mine is an '83 by seeing your serial number as 82. :D Nice teamwork.

You're getting ahead of me with the cleaning! Yours looks like it's all there and totally decked out. :shock: I bet it'll look amazing once you're done cleaning it. I can't wait to put my shades on to see the shiny chrome once you're finished... looking forward to it. :D

necessaryevil said:
I have tons of ideas for it, but for now just going to enjoy it.

IMG_2154.jpg

Enjoy it you will!! Those KK's are wonderful cruisers and you can really get used to being so slow and low. Here's what I did to my KK Roadster (see below).

MYDC0049.jpg

Latest posts

Back